3.0 Warning! Don't Do Faction Mission Or Get Ban By EAC

Can an admin do a sticky note or something to help inform the community about this?

There are reports of people getting banned by EAC for completing the faction mission in relation to getting Epic Weapon as reward. Avoid doing faction mission at all cost until dev fix it!

Hey,

thanks for the report.
Indeed the devs wasn’t aware by doing this :wink: A slot is limited to 1 epic weapon… they give you 4 -.-
Adjusted it on HWS.

[quote=“Teleprovider”]Can an admin do a sticky note or something to help inform the community about this?

There are reports of people getting banned by EAC for completing the faction mission in relation to getting Epic Weapon as reward. Avoid doing faction mission at all cost until dev fix it![/quote]

This didn’t show up on your steam profile did it? I’d hate for this to have ruined your account.

[quote=“Duke”][quote=“Teleprovider”]Can an admin do a sticky note or something to help inform the community about this?

There are reports of people getting banned by EAC for completing the faction mission in relation to getting Epic Weapon as reward. Avoid doing faction mission at all cost until dev fix it![/quote]

This didn’t show up on your steam profile did it? I’d hate for this to have ruined your account.[/quote]

Since EAC =/= VAC, I don’t believe there’s any link to your account on Steam. Although since I’ve never been banned before I wouldn’t know lol

[quote=“Duke”][quote=“Teleprovider”]Can an admin do a sticky note or something to help inform the community about this?

This didn’t show up on your steam profile did it? I’d hate for this to have ruined your account.[/quote]

Didn’t get banned by EAC. But, I thought I mentions it in case someone else would have been ban. Bunch of people got EAC banned over this.

Right right, but did this show up on their steam profiles?

For example, a certain somebody we share the server with has a “game ban” and not a VAC ban that shows on their profile, I was wondering if we risk that happening on Empyrion with this bug.

I can’t even get the campaign to load so… :unamused: Hopefully it’ll be fixed, but in the meantime it should be shut down to prevent any accidental EAC bans.

VAC has nothing to do with EAC. And EAC had nothing to do with our bans.
It was regarding the slot limit which the devs just made a mistake which they fixing in the next patch.