A big shout to the admins!

this is for Rexxxus and Jacscha,

well… where do it start…

over the years i’ve seen hws grow and grow, despite of the nagativity and the hate at times… this is my 2nd home…

guys, plz remember, the admins are not robots, they’re just as human as us… and they try their best to give you the best gameplay they can, Rexxx has never given in and has always strived to give all of you the best experience Empyrion has to offer including some very neat extras (ocd, am’s, and more).

So how about some positivity, for their dedication of giving you what they can, even when they wake up to falling asleep working on idea’s and extras for gameplay, especially working on the next patch.

Okay i understand that this current patch is messy, but they have been working night and day to fix problems and to help you guys, okay i’m always watching trying to help out, but i’m knakered, these guys…Rexx and Jasch, this is their baby and all of us want to see it grow.

This is just to say thanks, thanks for making my gameplay on hws exceptional and taht you guys are doing a great job… never get yourselves down… never give in… never give up…

Thankyou for making my time in hws a great one

15 Likes

100% Agree. This server is amazing. and that’s entirely thanks to Rex and Jasch and all those (including you Gareth!) who help keep the server running.

Not to mention our highly competitive PVP community as well as a very active PVE community that helps enable and keep the war economy going! :slight_smile:

Very-much looking forward to 8.X.

Best regards
Wise.

8 Likes

I totally agree…

There are only 2 guys realizing all this stuff to give us the possibilty to play here for FREE. That is just awesome.There are TONS of things to config, to test and to develop. They have to find a good balance in the config and beneath this, they also are giving support and handle the little and big problems of the community.

We all can help to make this server even better by reporting bugs as detailed as possible, try to find solutions for little problems and questions by reading the Guide or by asking the Police or the HWS Helper.

Thank you @RexXxuS and @Jascha for every minute you spend for OUR Entertainment!

7 Likes

As someone who is new to Empyrion and new to hws I wanna say since last season I have seen lots and lots of amazing shit happen, im sorry for my language. but what Rex and Jashca and everyone involved have done here its absufuckinglutly the most amazing progress as far as game and community goes. for people who are busy busting butt making sure we enjoy our game, yall are all very very helpful, even when we don’t really need it. main reason why I was inclined to helping. YOU GUTS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!! keep up the good work

6 Likes

Thank @RexXxuS , thank @Jascha for all your hard work!!!

I bet that Season 9 will be unbeliaveble!!! Also 8 was great Keep it up!!!

First season here but will be not the last! Absolutely! Amazing Job! Best Empyrion Server!!!

Thanks also to Eu Police, that help people every day every time! Ty so much! @andreaHWpolice @gareth

6 Likes

@RexXxuS AND @Jascha ARE DOING A FAB JOB AS ALWAYS!
you must not listen to all the negativity or any hatred towards you guys it is only people who are jealous of what you guys have already achieved. And as always will achieve. Every new patch/ wipe there is always something new to learn and with hws you get to enjoy it with ease from help like the police and admins and least of all the get support tickets that have been created on the forum for us to use. So much has gone into this server to interlink the discord the server into the game along with the game its self @RexXxuS and @Jascha you blow me away with your creativity. Keep your chin up you have a huge community behind you supporting you and I’m sure if you ever ask for help you will have hands up in abundance ready to help.

6 Likes

Well i throw more money on HWS than i do on world of warcraft.
I guess that means something.

6 Likes

Keep Up the Amazing work guys @RexXxuS @Jascha no amount of negativity can take away what has already been achieved

6 Likes

It’s not easy running a server, adding content, handling drama, taking in all the negativity and criticism etc etc etc, yet @RexXxuS and @Jascha consistently do it every single day. Hats off to both of them for what they have accomplished on HWS. They are always ready to listen when you have a problem, or a question, or a concern, or a suggestion. Respect to both of them.

6 Likes

I have to admit that some of the changes to the config that @RexXxuS and @Jascha have done with the release of Alpha 8.5 have been absolutely stunning. Giving us a choice of turrets to go with what we are using a CV for has made a huge positive difference for me. My present CV has gone from very good to awesome! It has prompted me to go back to creative and create a new CV for next season. It has also encouraged me to design new SVs and HVs - my designs have, in the past, been used by a lot of players, and I have some enthusiasm for designing again. Making guns have specific roles has made game life more interesting and is something Eleon should have done long ago. I can see them taking @RexXxuS and @Jascha’s armaments ideas and incorporating them into the normal game. Well done !

8 Likes

Jascha and rexxus you guys are doing an awesome job on developing the game, providing support to the community and the many other things you do. Rember those who hate have not achieved what u guys have. You guys have achieved what most people in there lifetime will never achieve. Just remember with the one negative you have hundreds more positive.Know that the comment is behind you and it proves that you guys are doing an awesome job. You guys run the two most successful servers on the game so u must be doing something right. If ever you guys feel overworked take step back and know the hws staff will help lighten the load. Thanks for all you guys do and hope you guys continue to do what you guys are doing.

7 Likes

Everyone that works together admin’s and player’s alike I personally thank you all for working together despite our cultural and personal differences to maintain this server! Next season lets all work hard to help the admin’s know about any bug’s and problems with Empyrion and HWS servers! To anyone who reads this I hope this upcoming season will be full of epic battles, fun, and good sportsmanship. Here is a quote “United we stand divided we fall” May the War for the Galaxy continue!

6 Likes

Yeah Bloody well done Rexxx, Jascha and the rest of you guys who help keep this madness together!
Best server Ive played on in my many years of gaming. HWS add ons to Empyrion are amazing!

5 Likes

Facts speak for themselves - HWS has maintained the largest play base of any Empyrion server. This game is an Alpha and thus a constantly changing beast - it takes an amazing level of commitment/skill from RexXxus and Jascha to extract/envision the potential that can be derived from the evolving Alpha code.

The HWS community also evolves over time, players come and go etc - but the HWS server and its admin team have been a constant exercise in pushing the boundaries as to what is possible. Good for the HWS server players but I suspect also good for Eleon and the wider Empyrion community.

5 Likes

I came back to Empyrion after a bit of a break for my first season here on HWS and it has been by far the best experience I have ever had in EGS.

@RexXxuS @Jascha have been crafting the server to be as Empyrion is meant to be played in my eyes and I look forward to the future improvements and seasons.
The 8.5 config changes are absolutely glorious and gave us more playstyle options rather than sticking to 1 or 2 weapons like before.

We all see that there is a bit of drama going on at times but thank you for sticking through it and continuing to run the best Empyrion server possible.
Also a huge shoutout to the HWP for all of the assistance you guys give to us all on a daily basis, thank you so much.

HWS is paving the way for the future of Empyrion!

7 Likes

You guys are amazing with your hard work and creativity. You always answer tickets and fix problems. I spend a lot of time on HWS because it is so fun and every season is different. Thank you for your dedication. You are creators of a great world of fun

1 Like