A big thank you

To Jasch, ReXxX and other honourable admins.

I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you for a fabolous effort on 6.0, this baby has come a long way since I joined and have loved every minute of the game regardless of bugs :stuck_out_tongue:

I have found my second family here and we have become close friends, you know who u are :stuck_out_tongue: even our enemies are my close friends :stuck_out_tongue:

But I would like to say a BIG thankyou for 6.0 HWS server and all the admins in the game, I / we love you guys and hope you continue to loose endless days of sleep workiing on updates and bug fixing :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish you all the best admins and I hope your baby will continue to evolve

gareth_8000 (TCH)

10 Likes

Absolutely spot on.

Best regards to the Admins and all the hard work that everyone has done on this.

Keep up the excellent work!

Wiseman! :smiley:

4 Likes

Agreed, thank you!,

Awesome work as usual from an awesome team.

Cheers,
Rann

4 Likes

Thanks. Great patch, great server, even better admins.

4 Likes

Very much appreciated Rann, and all of you who put up with our bugs and our ideas and our endless lack of free time to do everything perfect.

The appreciation is very welcome, especially in these daunting times when the game fights us and seems to grow new bugs in a dungeon lab! :slight_smile:

We’ve worked hard and our biggest hope is that you enjoy it and keep helping us make it the best place to waste your days (and nights… and mornings)

Much love to all of you!!

Your HWS Staff

3 Likes

I am with Gareth and all the old player, I say thanks to the staff for a great server

A special Thanks to Rexxus our beloved ADMIN

See you in game

3 Likes

At the risk of this becoming a big circle jerk - I echo the sentiments above. Thanks admins.

2 Likes