A nooby mistake

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Well, I died in PVP, which was expected
Player(s) with issue: Just me.
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 15 Minutes ago
Playfield: Alliance HQ
How can we help you now: So I was just exploring home world and was killed. When the options for how to re spawn appeared however I made the idiot decision of hitting fresh start, thinking that it would take me to the Alliance HQ planet where my base is because the spawn at home option was greyed out. Later figured out that I am now in the Cryo planet and can’t get home without having to go through the tutorial all over again. I can’t use the cb:gohome command because, once again, I’m a genius and didn’t set my new home as my home. Is there anyway that someone can set my home as my home so I don’t have to scavenge materials for a crappy ship to get off this rock? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello @Jimmythekid

the ingame “spawn home” stuff isn’t always reliable, yes. We don’t have any repro case yet why or maybe nobody just have a clue how this works anyways.

But good you know about cb:sethome + cb:gohome! Keep this always in mind and use it.

But HWS has also a third option for you - please click and read here:

So we tackle bugs and gameplay issues with features here - it’s just a lot to read sometimes :wink:

I warped you for now as an exception since season is over anyways soon.

2 Likes

Greatly appreciated! :smiley: Thanks for the quick reply

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.