Accidently lost items bringing down from OCD

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I accidently fell victim to the bug that deletes your stuff when downloading from the OCD while having the wrong screen up.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Judious

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> right before the new season. We thought the season started at the original posted time and were unloading to build our ships. I sent a ticket at the time, but the issue is not resolved.

On which Playfield?
=> Not sure. ECC?

Structure Name(s)?
=> NA

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> NA

How can we help you now?
=> I accidently lost two ice mining turrets trying to pull off the OCD. I think I also lost my CV antimatter warp drive that way as it has still not appeared in my OCD after submitting the last ticket. Please help.

I tried the command. It did not work and told me to submit a ticket.

Sorry, I did not read the beginning of the ticket. Which ticket was not resolved before the wipe? Can you please link it here

It was a Discord ticket. How do I find those?

@RexXxuS knows maybe if we can check that.
But it would be strange that we closed the ticket.

All I know is that I’m missing two ice mining turrets because I had an inventory screen up. I’m also missing my CV antimatter warp drive.

I think he means a Discord ticket I closed after he didn’t respond after 2 days.

I found the 2 ice drill turrets and gave it to you.
But I couldn’t find the CV Antimatter Warp drive.

What do you mean by “gave it to you.” I am having trouble finding the ice turrets…

At that time yesterday you did a CSW to RE na. There I dropped it in your inventory.

My personal inventory? I can’t carry two ice turrets in my personal inventory. I don’t see them in any box in my ship… I am confused and a little frustrated.

I still am not finding the ice turrets. I don’t have them. I haven’t used them. I didn’t sell them. Can you help me out a little please?

If I hack it into your inventory, you can carry 50000 of them :wink:

But ok, I have to trust you for now that you did not get it for whatever reason.
I gave it to you in RE NA now. You still seem to be in CSW.
In your inventory backpack:

Hey Rex,

I just now got the ice turrets in my toolbar. Thank you! But I am not in CSW, I am on a planet after clearing a POI. I haven’t gone to CSW at all today. Don’t know if that is useful info for debugging or not, but thanks again! I promise I didn’t get the ice turrets before…

Update: I just accidentally logged into the EU server instead of the NA server. I was floating in space in CSW and there was a single ice-mining turret on my toolbar. I logged off and logged into the NA side as intended, putting me back in the playfield I was playing on (not CSW). I assume that toolbar will get overwritten next time I cross-server warp, but I thought that info might help the debugging process.

Hmm, what I meant is you said in your ticket at top that this is about EU but I always see you playing on RE NA. On RE EU I see you also in the CSW orbit, so I assumed you are doing CSW business.

Yep, CSW overwrites the content of the other player.
As long as you got it on RE NA, all is good. Thanks.

All is good. I have used CSW and plan to do so again, but I thought you might have been looking on the wrong server when you gave the turrets back the first time, which it seems was the case. EU is where I originally lost the ice-turrets, but we plan on spending most of our time in NA this season as the ping is better. Thanks again for your help! Happy to be here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.