Admin Helper Telnet Problem

Hello everyone

First, i like your tool. Good job with it.

So now my problem.

Since the empyrion update 5.3 and the admin helper 1.32.2 i can´t see players in the online list. The console show me follow error.

bei zyyJIsULtkDzfbjmqpRgGERmgzPnA.‬​‫​‎‍‭​‏‮‭‏‬‌‏​‭‫‪‮()
bei zyyJIsULtkDzfbjmqpRgGERmgzPnA.​‪‬‬‌‪‍‪‫‮‪‎‏​‪‍‍‬‫‎‎‬‬‎‪‫‭‏‎‮(TelnetSocket , String , Int32 )
bei TelnetSocket.Connect(String Host, Int32 Port)
bei TelnetSocket.DoConnect(String Host, Int32 Port)
bei System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient…ctor(String hostname, Int32 port)
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte 127.0.0.1:30005

i denistalled empyrion and the admin helper. Clean installation of both. And… same error again.

does anyone know this error?

Thx
Acursor

Hey,

happy to hear that you like it.

Does he show the green “On” Button at least? Or is it black while the server is running?
If so then only the mod is the problem. Please redownload the version (I updated it with same version number yesterday again). Make sure the server si stoped when you start the tool.

Hy Jascha

Thx for reply,

i use the “new” version and the "On"Button is black. But, if a player join the server and if he relog the button switch to green.

Hallo again

atm it works. i don´t changed anything…

the online Buttons are green if a player is online, the telnet error is gone… i don´´t understand it… but it still works.

Thx

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.