Playfield:

Sanctuary

Structure Name(s):

All

Structure ID(s):

All

How can we help you now:

make them visible

update: It is the space around Sanctuary not the planet.

Hi there, could you be more specific please regarding what happened, who’s structures are invisible? did you log out of game and log back in ?

There are some rare occasions when you will visit your base, and all builds are invisible, the DSL did not work quite correct in this case and you might be able to solve the issue by restarting empyrion.

The Orbit throws massive exceptions. Something is messed up.

We have sent it to Eleon already. Hopefully we get an answer quick.

I guess it’s like last time and the reason is one Furnace / Deconstructor.
Will inform, once we know more.

However, I’m currently at your ship and I can see it fine.

First of all I can now see all my structures and ships but here are some more details in case it helps with the exceptions: all the structures and ships that were invisible were owned by me (DragonZander) or my faction (NoD). After warping from Alliance HQ to Sanctuary System and travelling to my main base it was no there but did have a visible tag. I figured that it might have been a loading issue so after waiting a few minutes I logged out sitting in the cockpit of my ship (scarab mkII), exited the game and came back in. After loading back in the ship I had used to travel to Sanctuary system was now also invisible and I was floating in space. When I approached the tag for scarab mkII it disappeared. When I asked in chat there was another player experiencing the same issues at the same time (I don’t remember the name). After logging out and back in a second time with the same results I filed this ticket.

Now that I’m checking for exceptions there is one exception that I am getting constantly sitting in Sanctuary space it says: Double faction found: [ABN 147] id=147. Ignoring. No idea if this is related but hope it helps.

1 Like

Thanks for more infos. Yeah, I think we even found the structure which caused issues.
We are still investigation together with Eleon.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.