Alpha 11 question

hello everyone, I noticed that on some server in version 11.5 it is no longer possible to hide engines behind blocks, I did not find any precision for hws, should we modify our pvp ships, will it be unusable with blocks in front of the engines?

Welcome to the server!

That setting is not yet enabled on HWS servers but will be eventually. There are still some issues with it that we’re waiting on them to resolve. The feature isn’t complete yet. It’s basically in testing stages still.

1 Like

ok, I think in the long term, it is better to modify our pvp vessels, if the final system is in vanilla,
we will have to do it at some point, there are pros and cons, but in the end I find it more realistic

Yes, preparing for it isn’t a bad idea.
Just be aware that at this time you will come up against other players that aren’t building that way yet. This means you may be at a serious disadvantage at this time if you are building that way and they aren’t.

It’s your choice to do so or not at this time.
This will not be the last time you have to redo blueprints. That will likely happen countless more times before the game is complete. It’s just part of the nature of early access.

1 Like

the vessels that I made in creative are easily modifiable, it will be quickly done, one thing is sure that will change all the gameplay in the future, thank you for the welcome and the precisions :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TwitchyJ said it all above! And will not be acivated until it is fixed from Eleon either!
But notice that all garage ship has the open solution, so this rule may be on hws the in the next two seasons!
Depends on Eleon… They may have forgotten about this, as they usaly focus on new stuff, and forget the old stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like