Already non-existent ships in Structure Commander are displayed as existing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Already non-existent ships in Structure Commander are displayed as existing.

1. In Structure Commander, the ships that were removed by the “Destroy” command are shown. Physically, they have been removed, but they are still shown in the list.
  • CV Shade (ID: 24311660)
  • CV JLN -Legionnaire Wreck (ID: 18336272)
  1. SV Pest Control (ID: 28417082) is shown in triplicate (ID identical)

Please fix this problem.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Garlein

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 18-00 (This has been going on for several days.)

On which Playfield?
=> 24311660 - Elene Gamma - Jhdi Moon Sector
18336272 - Raumemmuth - Ominau Moon 6 Sector
28417082 - Deceridai [Sun Back]

Structure Name(s)?
=> Shade
JLN -Legionnaire Wreck
Pest Control (Two unnamed takes of her)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 24311660
28417082 (Two unnamed takes of her)

How can we help you now?
=> Please fix this problem.

Hey,

thanks for the report.
I removed them. But try to stay in that playfield for a few minutes after destroying them. This might be a cause as well as a lag/bug in the server-tool connection.

Thank you!
CV is no longer on the list.

But with a SV, not everything is still there, out of 3, instead of one, there are 2 left.

One with the name and the correct location (Deceridai [Sun Back]), and the second, without a name, and its location is indicated by Deceridai - Adideta Moon 2 Sector.

For information:
with these CV’s, maybe I didn’t stay in that playfield for long, I just don’t remember anymore.
But with SV, a strange story, I lost such an SV during the storming of the Zirax base. The next day, I added the missing resources specific to this SV to the factory and produced it, but since it is impossible to sleep on it at the main base (the base in the star playfield), flew to our planetary base, slept on the SV, went to the HV to cut firewood, returned, refueled this SV and loaded it on the CV. Then I took off on this CV to the main base.
There, at the base, I decided to see if the data on those CV’s had been deleted after all. It turned out that there was no, but at the same time I saw a record of this SV in triplicate.

Since it didn’t pass by itself, I created a ticket.

Thanks again!!

hws-SC_err-02|690x124

Hey,

thats indeed strange.
I removed the sv again, but the game actually says its still existing. So I destroyed them now and removed them from the list. Hopefully they do not appear again. If they do, maybe check the location again and let me know

Thanks!

This SV is no longer in the list of phantoms.

I’ll check in the game, fly a little on normal, and after a while I’ll see what the list shows.

I will write about the results here.

Thank you for the great and hard work you do for HWS!

In Structure Commander, not only the phantom instance disappeared, but the normal one too.
I went into the game, there is no normal copy of this SV in the hangar, according to the registry it is also nowhere.

oh, You marked them all to be deleted. I somehow thought all of them. Did I misunderstand that? :frowning:
If that was not supposed to be, let me know. Sorry. then I can respawn it again.

Perhaps I just did not describe it all correctly and clearly.

All three SV were marked with one frame, so that it could be seen that this is one normal and two phantoms. Naturally, it was necessary to remove two phantoms, and leave the normal one.

Thanks again!

Ok, sorry. I restored it again.

Since I’m not sure this isn’t one of the ghosts old coordinates, here where you find it:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.