======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: AM_Get was taxed while in EGS Zone
Player(s) with issue: Lizann
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 11/21 06:18
Playfield: GCC
Structure Name(s): N/A
Structure ID(s): N/A
How can we help you now: Please investigate my location at the time of the Get_AM command; I’m quite certain that I was in the EGS zone, so I’m not sure why I was taxed. If my location was slightly off, please advise me as to where I need to be to avoid the taxes. I’m a new player and don’t have many credits to spare. If possible, refund the taxes as I don’t believe they’re correct.

Did you get the welcome text?

Go to EGS HQ at ECC planet
Go to the main central room
!!! Wait for the welcome message !!!
Do your am:get
If it says “you must pay type cb:Yes” then DONT TYPE CB:YES

1 Like

Okay, so if I’m in the right location… the am:get can be done without confirming with cb:yes? I don’t recall it telling me that I need to pay, but it may have… I thought I needed to ack with cb:yes because I was doing an am:get:all .

If you’re in the right place, the stuff will appear in a window for you to collect (like OCD) without you having to type cb:Yes

Be very careful with am:Get:all to have room in your backpack first

I tried it again last night; I can confirm that if you’re a) in the right place and b) wait for notification, then the items are dropped without a cb:yes. It makes sense now, but wasn’t clear at the time of this incident. Since I was in the right place, I’m hoping that @Jascha or @RexXxuS will decide to refund those taxes. I can live with it either way, but still haven’t heard from an admin yet.

Hey,

sorry for the delay.

Every zone is now labeled at the top of the room: (scroll down)

In your case I’m afraid it was SUPER close but still bit to early you used the command. If you would have waited few seconds / milli seconds longer you wouldn’t be charged for your Ores.

As you can see you got greeded after your am:get:all command.

grafik