Ammo draining 26 deaths in 2 hours

I agree with you we have been hit many times by EU players. And we did not use CSW this is not ZC faction this is RAT faction.

I thought he was getting 24h to defend himself. Not that i expect any kind of fairness but you did say that ?

1 Like

Im only going to add one small tidbit to this discussion and that is: Sometimes a base attack goes wrongā€¦really wrongā€¦ and youā€™re bound in a deathloop trying to get your pack backā€¦

It is for this very reason, that because it is such a flammable pointā€¦ that people IN THE PAST have tried to use it to cry foul and blame defenders for ā€œgriefingā€.

The rule shoukd be amended to read: " Knowingly entering a combat area at any time for any purpose immediately makes all excuses for a deathloop null and void for any purpose other than to get out of the area."

However, as is evidenced here, it is far from that set of normal parameters.

I canā€™t agree on this interpretation - this is weak excuse for ammo draining (or creating the conditions thereof). If your backpack is worth dying dozens of times, Thatā€™s just called a bad decision and you lost your own stuff in an effort to take someone elseā€™s. Aka - they won, you lost. you leave your backpack and get kitted up againā€¦

Edit

This is essentially what the rule is. If youā€™re not actively fighting, youā€™re probably ammo draining (intentional or otherwise). So leave or take your chances with getting called out.

Next time try reading the rules, because you just broke them.

Edit @_Ghetto_Two_Shoe
Itā€™s called being civil. There is no reason to talk to people that way.

1 Like

Oh. Did I hurt your feelings?

No but you broke the rules. Read them

1 Like

I couldnā€™t care less but trying to fool me? Common guys - you could do better.

ZipSnipe is chilling in prison for awhile!

And our forum rules are not a decoration.

1 Like