An Idea For Support Ticket

A way to automate the support system a little bit, reducing amount of work by giving the players info to be able to fix their own problems if that problem is something they can fix, otherwise directs them to the current support ticket. A kind of filter to reduce unnecessary support tickets.

Having a bunch of select-able option’s with info before giving the player the option to fill out the support ticket, (StartText) being the text before the options.

#Numbers being the main options, Sub being the child of the main option’s and SubSub being the child to those children.#

(StartText) If you have a problem first try restarting your game if that does not work please follow this automated process so that we may help you:

1. My base/vehicle has turned to HWS faction.

Sub1 : My base/vehicle was on HQ and set private.

Response: In the future please make sure to set all base’s/Vehicles to your faction on HQ planets (Link to the rules) followed by a message saying If you accept you will regain those assets at the cost of such and such credits or refuse and they stay HWS faction.

Sub2 : My base/vehicle was on a taxed PvE planet and I didn’t have enough credits to pay for the tax.

Response: Link to the rules and a message saying If you accept you will regain those assets at the cost of such and such credits or refuse and they stay HWS faction. If you do not have enough credits you can ask a fellow friend/player for a donation or forfeit your assets and carry on or start over, with a fresh start(suicide) or by typing cb:reset (choose starter faction/planet and start from lvl 1 again.)

Sub3 : Other

Response: Please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).

2. My Base/vehicle has been deleted.

Sub1 : My base/vehicle was in Black hole just before server reset.

Response: Link to the rules and a message saying If you accept you will regain those assets at the cost of such and such credits or refuse and they stay removed from game.

Sub2 : I started 7-8 days ago on starter planet and have not left the starter yet.

Response: Link to wipe’s, please die and fresh start to start over or if you would like to change faction or be able to run f1 quests again, you can type cb:reset and start from lvl 1 again with brand new starting gear.

Sub3 : Other

Response: Have you checked combat log to see if you have been killed by another player, link to how to use combat log. Drones can also kill your base if you don’t have guns or ammo in your base, if you still feel you need help please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form). Else you can suicide and fresh start to start over or if you would like to change faction or be able to run f1 quests again, you can type cb:reset and start from lvl 1 again with brand new starting gear.

3: Me or my vehicle is stuck/floating or not where they should be.

Sub1 : I am stuck

Response: have you tried typing -unstuck, if you are still stuck please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).

Sub2 : My ship is floating

Response: have you tried typing getshipdown:ID or Getshiphere:ID, you can receive your ship id by (Link), if your ship still doesn’t come down (Link to Get support Premade Form).

Sub3 : My ship is on the other side of the map

Response: If you have recently went through a green barrier then it is likely that it is a graphical glitch, please wait 20minutes then restart your game and your ship should be back where you left it, if not please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).

Sub4 : My character is stuck.
SubSub1 : I am stuck in another player’s base.

Response: It is against the rules to grief another players base, as punishment you have to wait till death and spawn nearby loosing your backpack.

SubSub2: I am stuck in a random object.

Response: have you tried typing detach in console (~ the key left of 1), if your still stuck please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).

Sub5 : Other

Response: Please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).

4: CSW Problem.

Sub1 : My Cv warped but my sv’s are missing.

Response: You have to enter each sv after each csw so that they re-dock so that you know for next time, but for now please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).

Sub2 : Other

5: Donation packages not received.

Response: Donations have to be processed manually by admins please wait 24 hours from the time of donation, if you still have not receive your donation rewards after 24 hour’s please click the following link (Link to Get support Premade Form).

6. WallPaper Bug (Cannot go passed loading screen)

Response: Please Click the following link (Link to Get support Premade Form).

7. I have been Banned, request for un-banning.

Response: Link to rules, "if you feel this has been in error, or you have served some ban time and would like to make an apeal, please click the following link (Link to Get support Premade Form).

8. Planet/playfield has crashed.

Response: Please Click the following link (Link to Get support Premade Form).

9. Alien container disappeared from inventory.

Response: This is normal, please read the following link on how reputation works (RP Link).

10. Credit/OCD/AM/Black Market/ Daily reward/ Fa Supply or HWS Garage Problem.

Sub1 : Daily Reward did nothing

Response: Please make sure you are logged in before accepting the daily reward, if you where and it still did not work please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).

Sub2 : I have less credits than you should

Response: Link to tax’s, if you feel that you have lost credits wrongfully please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).

Sub3 : My Fa Supply isn’t working

Response: You only get 1 FA:supply per server per week, if you use your FA:supply that week and cb:reset you still have to wait till the following week before trying again, if you have not used it this week please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).

11. I can’t spawn my CV/SV/HV

Sub1 : I can’t spawn my Sv/Hv/Cv

Response: You need to place a base that has a flat area that has at least 2 blocks extra space on all sides than the red square around your spawn vessel.

Sub2 : My Cv is too big to spawn

Response: You can travel to peacekeeper east or west on a small travel Cv, there you will find 2 public spawn pads in which to spawn your giant Cv, please make sure to move all ships away from the public spawn pads afterwards so that you don’t block other players from spawning their ships.

12. Other

Please click the following link and fill out the required info (Link to Get support Premade Form).