An invaluable work

Привет сообщество! Многие понимают и знают что люди приходят сюда, не только для пиу-пиу, многие полюбили этот проект за возможность творчества) У нас уже есть HWS гараж - отлично, но почему остальные стороители прекрасных баз остаются в тени? Есть предложение организовывать каждый сезон, некоторый конкурс зодчества с некоторой наградой. Это подвигнет строить красивые базы и даст надежду на бонус (небольшой) Предвкушая я соло, и пвп это эксклюзив, но не все играют в пвп и при этом строят шедевры, я не о себе.

Hello community! Many understand and know that people come here, not only for PIU-PIU, many have grown fond this project for opportunity creativity) Wu us there are already HWS garage-is famously, but why the rest storoiteli beautiful bases remain in the shadows? There is proposal organize every season, some bake of architecture with some reward. This will encourage build beautiful base and will give hope on bonus (a small) Anticipating I solo, and pvp of a this exclusive, but not all play in pvp of a and under this are building masterpieces, I not about itself. Sorry for the translation)

This applies to buildings on HWS only

3 Likes

I like the idea of some kind of building contest, many people underestimate the great buildings that are on this server.