======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

**[color=d0901d]What happened:Something
**Player(s) with issue:roboo
**Server:NA
**[color=d0901d]Time (cb:time):Around 12 PM
**Playfield:ECC
**Structure Name(s):xxx
**Structure ID(s):xxx
**How can we help you now:Lost 500k Gold on transfer between HWS Market place and my inventory. My computer network card restarted, probably because of M$ Windows update, I lost the gold.
While it may be insignificant in the grand scheme of things you are running, I want to reinforce my advice to, at least, log, the failure of method you employ, I can generate some ugly python code for you.
Rex, pls unblock me from discord, I did change my minds for the great wellbeing, danke!

Last night on NA GG I lost a cheap SV while I was trying to destroy the spawn pad. I visited the code you are using and I believe you can give it one more shot before 8.0 if you are going to turn profi.

I looked and couldn’t find this in the logs.
If it happened on the Client/Server side it should be visible in your HWS Connect Activity.
Rest has to be answered by @Jascha.

I’ll consider the unblock.

I would need more specific information.

• Exact time and day
  • What exactly did you loose? really 500k gold, ore/ingot? or do you mean 500k credits? Credits on the player or on the bank?
  • What did you do when you lost it? Did you try to seel/buy something, if so what? What command did you use?

500K gold ore in value (around 10 - 11 stacks of gold ore). I was extracting them from Marketplace on NA. The computer was updating in the background and at a point it reset the network card, so I lost the connection with a message. When I logged back in, I noticed I had less gold in inventory.
I do not care too much about the lost gold, I was talking about the code you guys wrote. You did a great job, but it lacks the part where you prevent or mitigate this sort of accidents.
You waste your time for nothing with all this support cases.
Code the transaction in such way that items or whatever arrive for sure in player inventory or OCD (the same thing seems to happen with recycle, under circumstances - eg. too much items which didn’t fit in OCD or the pop-up transfer window), check if the transfer was done and all items arrived at their destination by connecting to response event and/or reading inventory after transfer. In case of error, either batch a later transaction or log somewhere the error so you do not need to ask players what did they lost.
In my case, it would be pretty simple to notice difference between what I pulled of from Marketplace and what I had in inventory minutes later when I crosswarped to EU, but again it’s a time waste.

Sorry for that trouble. At the moment here is not much we can do. We live with what the game offers us.
If you loose connection the game might not even tell us that something went wrong if you loose the connection at the wrong time.
So our hands are bound.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.