Autominers dis-appearing as you try to place them for mining

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> This has happened twice. I place the autominer and click to place it. It appears where it should then disappears. First time I let it go, but it now seems to be an endemic glitch.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RedDaggar

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 3/26 at 17:25

On which Playfield?
=> Bregor-E system, Planet Aleati

Structure Name(s)?
=> no structure, lat long was 31695, -9674

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 31695, -9674

How can we help you now?
=> fix the glitch, getting one or two advanced auto-miners returned would be nice.

Hi,
unfortunately we can’t fix this glitch.
If you have a video about it, I’ll send it to the Devs. Maybe we can reproduce it then.
With a video we can then also return stuff

I’m making two more auto-miners and will see if I can replicate the glitch while running OBS.

I tried the same site where I lost the second auto miner but could not duplicate the loss. It was in proximity of an alien thorn tree and I thought that might have been the problem but it wasn’t. I was able to place at varying distances from and even on top of the tree, and it would set correctly.
I could not upload the video as your site does not accept uploads of *.mkv files. If you’d like to review it, let me know where I could upload it.

next time when you put AM down and you can’t see it, i would suggest you try to restart your PC (not a joke)…i personally sometimes have some very strange in-game memory issues (invulnerable or invisible enemies and POIs) when windows or antivirus update has been applied on my PC…i can restart the game and Steam too, but still have the same issues when back in game/on server…only thing that always helped was restarting the PC so that updates can be properly applied
i can only suspect that the updates causing some problems with EasyAntiCheat protection of the game

Good advice, I have done just that once before to solve a problem, usually logging out and in will work.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.