BA size, kicked from my station

I have a size 7 station in Binomi orbit on the NA server. When placed the BA was at ~7.2 no issues. I added solar panels and planted plants in the boxes, and got a warning about a ~9.2 station, 4 warnings in succession, did not really know what to do and my station is removed from my factions ownership. It seems the size calculation is off. Suggestions? I would like my station back to my faction. Thanks, Michalas

The size calculation isn’t off at all. You spawned it in at 7.2 and then added stuff to it, increasing the class size. Plants and lights increase it greatly, but anything you add will increase the size to varying degrees depending on what and how much you added.

You’ll have to wait for an admin to see if they can help.

As said over here… you added stuff after it was spawned.
Type egs:buyshipback:ID
Type di in console and face your base to get the ID.
Good luck :blush:

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for the feedback. I did not know that plants/grow lights increase the size in the calculation. How do I contact an Admin or is this in their list for action as they get to it?

Thanks!

Hi blush,

Thanks for the reply. I got the base id and put in buy back, received an error message: missing 5,139,215 bank coins. I take it that I need gold coins to deconstruct the base and get my character out? I have about 125K coins in credits.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards,

Michalas

You need to pay 5mil to get your base back, to your owner ship. Unless you had stuff worth 5mil in there, you should probably build a new one. You’ll get far with a base for 5mil. Often further than if you buy it back.

You can also create a proper support ticket and get the help of admins :wink:

@Michalas

Please click on that link to get the best support possible in our forum: https://goo.gl/3zWXif

will do, thanks