Bad connection to servers

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I have in the past had a few “lost connection to playfield server” notices, but they usually went away after less than a minute. I notice that they now seem more frequent and longer
in duration. Is this the server or are there some things I can check on my end to determine the issue? Please help. I have been playing PVE from Sept. to IDK, say march without connection issues on other servers. The issue seems only presenting itself while on HWS NA server. I also will play on the EU server but so far without problems? Help

Player(s) with issue:
=> RedDaggar

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 01:00 6/27 and 6/28

Playfield:
=> Federation HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> none

Structure ID(s):
=> none

How can we help you now:
=> provide a list of technical fixes, increase RAM, different service provider, whats going on here is the problem with the server. Like a volume issue?

it’s alpha 12. it’s all the servers that are alpha 12.

this seems to be a big issue on NA for some reason!
I know it is beeing working on, and hope it will be fixet!

For rexx and jash, the difference is enourmenous! EU works, NA dont!

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the note. Makes sense. Just after my last post I was able to play for a while without losing the server connection. We will see.

Thnx

We found the issue.
It’s because Alpha 12 implemented the Database. And Database queries get send over the network… too much data.
A fix is coming soon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.