Base despawned after one day, dont know why

hello guys,

first i want to thank you for this awsome universe you created and all the cool features one can find here!

my problem:
sunday evening / monday night i built the new [Bam] base and spawned a SV as the old once were about to get wiped (7 day personal wipe i guess) on the trader starter planet which was gone one day later. in HWS connect i only find one ID : 13398785 for the base. the HV that was older is still here, so i dont have a clue what i did wrong.

coud you help me plz? my in game name is Legolan ([FC.]Legolan)

Hello Legolan,

thank you for your words, glad you enjoy!

Regarding your Base… hmm… if you played it is weird but the logs are showing more or less this:

At least the ID you provided shows this. Deleted long time ago and because of the touch time, after that long period of time not touching the base will be triggered by the system wipe time.

If you need more help let me know please.

RexXxuS

thanks for your quick reply,

its the only ID i have on HWS connect for a base. i really just built it and spawned a new SV. i guess it is a bug and nothing we can do about it. thanks anyways for looking into it.

we built a new one. i wil get in touch with you if we loose it again :slight_smile:

again, thanks for your great work and im looking forward to 7.0

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.