=> around 1AM CET?

Playfield:
=> Zion

Structure Name(s):
=> The Wooden Mishap

Structure ID(s):
=> Dont know

How can we help you now:
=> Restore the building with all the loot inside it or just restore the loot, the building is not as important as what it was holding, it had 95% of my resources and rares that were stored there for safekeeping. Tens of thousands of resources lost and epic gear

Hey,

sorry to hear about your trouble.
But that is a game bug, or a flaw in your building (keep structural integrity in mind).
I checked the base you mentioned “The Wooden Mishap” but its still existing, just decored. Hence it looks like another problem.

Since you are new and I don’t smell any exploit here, I restored the structure back to a state shortly before I saw the core gone.

Please make sure to check your structural integrity before you add/remove another block.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! It looks like pretty much everything is back, whatever is missing is trivial compared to the rest, i got the bulk of the stuff back inside and that’s what’s most important!

Thanks again for your great support. Ill make sure to be more careful in the future, I will move my things out before i make any modifications to a base like this.

Kind Regards
Midas

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.