Base inoperable, "taken by other faction" but has to do with changing faction name

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Base was taken by another faction. Never been attacked here. completely by surprise,
coincidentally after a server restart. Before the restart it was fine. However, I did delete my
faction then restarted it. And that was probably the issue. Need to check other base, I don’t think it was affected?
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RedDaggar

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> after restart 10 a.m. april 8.

On which Playfield?
=> Scarmalen, Typhuiarth.

Structure Name(s)?
=> WTF Outpost

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 5174425

How can we help you now?
=> can it be recovered?

Hey,

yes this is the issue. Old but always valid rule: Never leave structures in a faction when you leave the faction. Otherwise they will all belong to noone and are locked.

I set that one back to your new faction.

Whatever you did,… did not work, still saying other faction. I note that my other 2 bases, and 3 cv’s were not affected. However two SV’s were and are affected, cannot access them either.
They are on a different playfield at another base. Location “WTF defense outpost” ID 2002461 on planet Dan in the Onomumba system, both names are “dart with shield”, I don’t have ID’s for them as they no longer show on the structure commander like the first base I reported. Or, do I need to file another ticket?

New faction name is Wheres The Fire, just in case.

Did not work, it still “out of faction”…

should be fixed now.

Thanks guys! Everything is back to normal. (whatever that is)…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.