Beautiful New buildings on the server, try to go to the end

All combat points of interest involved in the contest, contain.

1. The indestructible turrets.
  2. Blocked passages.
  3. Many identical Zirax with miniguns.
  4. The indestructible respawns of foreign soldiers.
    I guess so, all the buildings are new. They at ALL CHECKED ???

Hi Rexxus We’ve detected an indestructible spawners in “suppurt bunker” and “Leak bunker” on titan planet.

Hi, they are intentional. You have 2-4 minutes until new NPCs will spawn. That way we increase the difficulty a lot and let players focus on speed, accuracy, planning, looting, decisions or fate of dying :slight_smile:

1 Like

2-4 min ? serious ? 20 second maximum i think.

And another indestructible spawners in Alien Bunker Facility on Cebo.

P.S. well, i think we can close theme with PVE POI farming on HWS this season. Cose just impossible lost 15-30 rep point for each POI

I believe the changes are intentional. Not to be able to speed through them anymore and to provide more challenge. Bring some buddies and have some fun. Bring a good ship with healing implements and supplies too. Might I suggest the Space Mole It has all 5 healing tools, lots of storage, and almost everything you need except a tool repair device. :wink:

What is the point of walking around the points of interest? if there is constantly dying, losing RP points?

The fun part is when you learn how to survive and deliver justice to the vile Zirax and the horde of monsters they’ve unleashed upon the Universe.

Have some imagination and dive in and lose yourself. If you die, you die. It can be frustrating to lose your stuff but the more you die the more you can see what you need to bring with you for backup or if you need a team to take on a particular POI.

What fun would a game be if you get in and you already have everything and can do anything like a demi-god? Reach out to others for help or post on the forums to organize raids, etc. Not everyone wants to do POIs but I’m sure there are some of us that like this side of Empyrion and are glad for a new challenge instead of dealing with dumb AI like in the past.

Keep calm and die bravely!

1 Like

You mean Hail and Radiation?

1 Like

They mean too many invisible and undestructable spawner with small respawn time, undestructable turrets.
Also they mean incomparably small reward in comparison with wasted time, lost reputation points and spent resources. It’s just unprofitable and not fun.

Once I get the list with the exact names of the POIs and location, we can improve them.

1 Like

let’s count:
we have 4-6 spawners in first room POI on Cebo “Alien Bunker Facility”. Each spawner summon zirax every 2 min.
So 6 spawners summon any zirax every 30 second in random position.
Some spawners summon zirax - sniper we need 2 magazine epic assault riffle for kill him ( and we take huge dmg) and need 10-15 sec for kill sniper. Another zirax can killed faster but you take dmg, armor damage and you need some times for reload weapon.
And in this FIRST (!!!)room have spawner zirax with rocket launcher - who can one shoot you xD

So we need 3-4 ppl for assault first room.

Before it you need 2-3 good weapon/armor small vessel for clear turret and you lost 10-15 min + come credits (300-500k) for repair SV and 1 hour each SV repair

Finaly - for run one poi - we need 4-5 ppl with good weapon/ships and 1-2 hours for prepare and repair after POI - now about LOOT XD - Each player must receive a part of the prey. I think from one POI maximum 1-2 epic weapon for 5 ppl and per 200-300k credits profit minus 300-600k for repair/ammo/RP lose/and time lose.

Another way - 5 ppl build 150 block CV miner, go mine asteroids and for 2 hours ( like POI time spend) can farm 5-10kk each.

So no one need POI again like previous season.

my suggestion - need deal spawners destructable again or increase spawn time for example 10 min

Sry for my bad english xD
Have a good day.

1 Like

I tried it today we were 2 and cannot defeat the first room. Is insane infinite wawes of zirax. You defeat one wawe and immediately respawn the other one. They are too much and the spawner are in very difficult position to hit.

1 Like

shame we can’t bring a poi buddy in there lol