Been taxed for an unknown structure

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> so i dont know why i got charged for this morning:
Tax paid 289.616 credits tax for Dark Star (1604295).
Yesterday i went on a planet, found a public CV in a space system somewhere called “Dark Star”, I set it to private but I could not do anything as it was destroyed, so I set it again to public and left. This morning i saw that message. Im afraid it could repeat daily.
In game registry file i do not see the ship on my name, but if I log on HWS website, i can see i have to pay a tax for that ship if I dont take it from there.

Player(s) with issue:
=> [RGZ] Vlad

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 17 jan, 19:56

Playfield:
=> I dont remember in which playfield i have been. my home is on freelancer hq

Structure Name(s):
=> Dark Star (its set to public, i only had it under private for 1-2minutes). I dont see it in the registry but i still get taxed for.

Structure ID(s):
=> 1604295

How can we help you now:
=> please remove the ship under my account, somehow. if you can revert back the tax of 289.616credit would be awesome. thanks, have a nice day!

I don’t know if it was the old bug again (@Jascha ?) but it showed public.
It reminds me though that no Public structure was missing in our Playfield setting.
Public = Bug.

I refunded the tax for now.

1 Like

Hi @RexXxuS , i got taxed again this morning. same issue. the structure is not on my name, its set to public but the system still applies daily tax on my name.

Hey,

the reason is that leaving a structure public on taxable playfields is a “crime” and the person who owned it before will be taxed (even more then a private structure). Thats why it happens every day again. I removed the structure and refunded the tax.

Thanks, i wanted to salvage the ship while i had it on my name for 1minute, but i could not do it because it was close to a SV stargate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.