Big problems in CSW

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> CSW to EU, chatbox and connect down. Kept dying. Relogged, tried to startjobs, said player on NA. Went to NA, says player on EU, ship not at either location. Structure Commander has “manage” tab grayed out. Says in CSW though, but DELETED. RP also missing, was about 2,200, now 1. Credits also missing. Was about 8M.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Relayer

Server:
=> NA/EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 1:15 CST

Playfield:
=> CSW NA/EU

Structure Name(s):
=> Auriga

Structure ID(s):
=> 28671676

How can we help you now:
=> Need RP, Credits, inventory and ship returned. Currently in CSW on EU where I was headed, but logged off. If you can restore to Veterans of Empyrion donor planet, fine, but will settle for anyplace but where my faction will be taxed.

Hi,
sorry for the inconveniences. The tool crashed.

I retriggered your CSW. Please try again and/or let me know when you are online on EU.

Do not login back to NA in such cases to not mess up with the time space continuum :wink:

1 Like

Thank you SO much for the quick response! All is fine. In fact, better than fine. A second free miner appeared on my ship. Take it back if you’d like. Otherwise I’ll either recycle it or give it away. Cheers.

I got taxed for the duplicate ship “FREE”?
paid 955.200 credits tax for Free (28268990)

Oh snap. Sorry, missed that.
In such cases always use cb:destroy on them!
Recycling would be of course duping resource = illegale.

I refunded the tax for now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.