Bugged item in my inventory

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> reward from Black Manor mission shows as damaged when I try to sell it. It should not show as damaged.

Player(s) with issue:
=> TsenSheng

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 17:30

Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> located in my personal inventory

Structure ID(s):
=> NA

How can we help you now:
=> Replace the items with the correct item ID. Ran the mission miltiple times without tryig to sell the reward. There are 10 in my inventory.

So I found the item is usuable by players, however it cannot be listed to market. I sold the stack I had acquired some more aftwerwards, so I no longer have quite as many.

Hello @Tsen

can you maybe also mention what item you are talking about?
If it was handed out via PDA reward it was not damaged. Those items are always fresh.

Sorry, I moved the item to another inventory. It is an Alien Container (ultra rare). I traded the stack I had to another player, who was successfully able to use them for RP. The only issue seems to be that they cannot be sold on the HWS Marketplace. They appear normal otherwise.

Try again plz. HWS Connect had some issues.
Normally you can sell all Alien Containers as you can see in the current Marketplace.

It is still showing as damaged. I have about 5 of these now, spread across various locations. Thank you

Damaged = used (Durabiliy).
Even one left click = shoot makes them un-sellable

I haven’t shot them or done anything to them. I have only looted them from a container. I have a stack of these all with the same issue. None of my red ones have this issue. The mission reward is bugged.

As you can see from the screenshot, I have 7 of these currently from running the mission multiple times. All of which have the same issue. They are looted directly from the reward container in this state. I have not placed them or done anything with them. None of the other ACs from the mission have this issue as you can see in the screenshot.

Ok, very weird.
@Hayawen can maybe check why the purple Alien Container has a damage state?

One more thing I forgot to mention. In the room with the cargo containers containing the rewards, there is a cargo container in the floor that the lock code does not work on.

Thank you! Fixed now.

Thank you for fixing the coded container.

Any word on fixing the AC’s so they are no longer rewarded in a damage state? That seems to still be an issue.

You’re welcome.

I can’t fix anything about the ACs. I think hayawen can do something like Rex said.

Sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.