Bugs that led to inflation and unfair conditions

The cross server warp bug that allowed inventory duplication was abused to fund every level 7 OCD, dozens of autominers, and hundreds of thousands of AH purchases/in person purchases. This includes anyone associated with the F&R bank, i.e.; @mcprouty @NikolaTesla OP4 and others that I cannot remember.

I don’t mean to be rude or speak about a topic I have absolutely no knowledge of, but, if you dont have any proof of this why post it? This will only spark drama. If you have a complaint or think something should be investigated why not post in the HWS police topic?

1 Like

Want to know how I got OCD7 in a single season?

Simple, I mined my ass off for it. I seriously doubt anybody from Op4 or @mcprouty would do something that stupid. Cheat our way to OCD7 and get perma-ban? No, thank you.

Now is the time to put up or shut up, I want that thing called proof.

1 Like

50% of the initial R&F capital came from one player. This player admitted to cheating to gain the gold that was used to invest. This player also informed the other investors of how the gold was obtained. If I am not mistaken, Taco was one of these players who knowingly participated.
I am less interested in the outcome of any investigation and more interested in making this issue public knowledge.

1 Like

Hey i’m going to double down on my previous message. I’m no friend to the players you mentioned but you’re not getting anything done without proof. If you have that, go put it into the appropriate forum.

The season just started, we don’t need wild accusations already. Give the admins a little breather

1 Like

I personally remember Taco mining for hours and hours and hours and hours 2 seasons ago to get OCD7. I remember the countless hours others were mining that season to get OCD7. I remember the donations from member to member to get OCD7. I mined over 300mil my self that season. It was horrible…

That and HV drills mined faster that season. They were “Adjusted” for last season to not mine as fast. :wink:

1 Like

I personally remember TacoIsland messaging me about all the duping he was doing. Ban TacoIsland!

1 Like

PROOF!!

I love this discussion! Because without any tangible shred of evidence you got nothing. Best case scenario you get a foot in the mouth and a slap on the wrist.

Worst case you get laughed into leaving the community. The best part is even @RexXxuS could call bullshit when he sees it; I have even went to Rex or @Jascha when I find an exploit so they know and can get it addressed. I don’t need cheats, because what is the challenge then? Same scenario as P2W. If you need to cheat or buy your skill your fucking pathetic IMO. Do it the right and correct way (even if it’s the hard way) or go back to something you can cheat at all day (why I quit CoD after a couple hours).

I duped the shit out of those corndogs and sold them to everybody.

/s

As I said, I don’t care what happens to the players. I just want the player base to be aware of the shenanigans that allowed a few players to capitalize off of a game breaking bug. I don’t even play this game, so I have no horse in this race.

Exactly. No proof.

Pff Taco everyone knows you’re a cheating troll and would do anything to piss anybody off. /s

Seriously though? exploits? Come on now. Who would do sucha thing.

And where is it listed that I am a troll?

: )

I only duped the stuff to sell to Ranzeth, so it’s got to be fair now. /s

Totally not fair, you didn’t sell anything to me. :frowning:

1 Like

Wat8

My guess is that its someone that got victimized by Op4 using an alt account. If you can’t beat them, get them banned!

All anyone has to do is a bit of math to see the ridiculous amount of gold that was amassed from the R&F bank. If you were part of that scheme, you have benefited from duped gold. Where did all that gold come from Taco? I have received a copy of the original investors spread sheet and it clearly shows that multiple parties took advantage of laundered currency. In fact only one of the original investors left after you were all informed of the exploit that was used to obtain the gold.

Ok, so I repeat:

and to clarify:

Cause now you “claim” that I was complicit in such a scheme. Your light is growing dimmer by the second.
Where did all that gold that Op4 have come from?

Oh, I don’t know. Maybe a planet we controlled for 2 seasons now? Just a thought…

And P.S., 1 season = 3 months, 3x2 = 6 months. 1 year = 12 months. 12-6 = 6 months. So we will call it roughly half a year IIRC.

It’s so great to have you for the 4 hours you joined now. I don’t know, something screams alt-account! Sans-BALLS.

Edit again: I found them!
6afc37c97bb1b6b7a4f68eb779c5aae8

You don’t play.

Hey,

here we start again.

Sorry @AnarchyEnsues but as the others mentioned already, this is the wrong way.
You accuse someone public, which is already the first wrong step… and then you don’t deliver proof. All it does is starting another endless debate which is not what anyone wants here.

Just think about it: What does this discussion do? Nothing.
No one will believe you, since you did not even proof anything. But you bring bad light on others, which has consequences, because it just disturbs the community.

If you have proof, why did you not come to us first?
So let us talk in private first, if you are really interested in solving this, but this topic gets closed. No point in it.

Since you mentioned several proof you saw, you obviously CAN deliver.
So please send us the proof in a private message… but not in public.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

7 Likes