Buildings half spawning and farms dying?

Is this a common glitch with the game? I’ve seen where buildings only half load and you have to reload to fix it, but I didn’t know the contents of the building were actually damaged. This sems pretty game breaking. Glad I don’t pvp, couldn’t someone just half spawn an enemy base and destroy the exposed core easily?

It has been a common issue ever since DSL was added to the game. The devs haven’t been able to reproduce it at will to fix it permanently, unfortunately.

They have attempted a few fixes but none of them have worked 100%.

DSL (dynamic structure loading) is another one of those features they implemented to try to increase performance, and it has arguably only made things worse for the game. DSL still has more bugs and performance issues than we had before it, IMO.

yes gardening is broken. i have given up and started buying rations long ago. thankfully haven’t had to pick a plant in 3 seasons. another helpful tip, food doesn’t spoil in ur survival constructor untill u remove it. put a few veggies and plant protein in ur backpack to grind up several energy bars. u can shift right click to eat without pulling the stack. i usually stuff a few hundred bars and bandages (for our brittle stix) at the beginning of the season. no need to use up hot bar slots :wink:

1 Like