Can you smell the fresh air?

Ok guys! Tomorrow is the big day.
[size=150]At 6pm (GMT+2 / Berlin timezone) we will wipe both servers - HWS NA + HWS EU![/size]
With the patch 1.5.5 and awesome new features we also introduce epic new stuff to you!

I will write more about it tomorrow - need to work for it still :wink:

So stay tuned - we are back very soon :slight_smile:

Good night and thanks for all of your support and patience.

RexXxuS, HWS Team

wooot!!! can’t wait!!! :slight_smile:

btw by ‘tomorrow’ do you mean Friday or Saturday?

Friday evening in Europ :slight_smile:
Depending on when the 1.5.5 will be released

Hello,
I can’t find any server… and I just red that everything will be wiped… what do you mean we will lose again everything? I can’t believe it… I can’t continue to play to lose everything once a month it is frustrating.

[quote=“aviator1280”]Hello,
I can’t find any server… and I just red that everything will be wiped… what do you mean we will lose again everything? I can’t believe it… I can’t continue to play to lose everything once a month it is frustrating.[/quote]
We are all losing the same aviator. Remember this game is still in Alpha. Many survival Alpha games I’ve played wiped weekly, so be thankful monthly is the case here

Rexxxus… I can’t smell anything.
I can’t find the server online, I can’t see the new patch coming out I can’t see a word from the devs from 12th on the game forum… What is going on?
When we will be able to play?

Hey. We just got the news that it might be tomorrow morning if no game breaking bugs are found.
Sorry for that :frowning:. We hoped to have it on tonight.

In few hours the wait should be over guys… meanwhile I welcome you to download the PDA to see the new stuff and also check out the new universe! :slight_smile:
sketchfab.com/models/b5709902e3 … 76c942961a