Cannot connect to server - goes back to home screen

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Over the past two weeks it takes me a long time to connect to the server. I find the HWS server and click connect, it then says “Connecting” for 3/4 Mins then throws me back to the home screen. i have tried, re-installing EAC, Re-installing the whole game, clearing the Game Cache. Hopefully someone else has had this issue and knows how to fix it :slight_smile:

Player(s) with issue:
=> ChrisDD

Hiya ! sounds like it might be an issue your end. Either connection or hardware, Try some basics like reboot the router. An internet speed test etc.

I am not 100% sure whether this is server or client related, but let us know what playfield you were in last also.in case it might be a specific playfield issue.

Hi Hellfire!

Thank you for your suggestions, I do think it is my end, i can’t seem to find out what it is though.

I tried restarting the internet and Speed test, I even refreshed the DNS, but still the same issue.

I have read online other people have had this issue but non of their solutions worked for me :frowning:

I am currently on Binomi System, I am hoping you could see a log of when i try and connect and see if it comes up with an error last time i tried was at 16:48:25

Ignore that, it worked that time, but at 16:40 it had the same issue of not letting me on, it is odd because it is intermittent. Sometimes it connects no issue then other times i have to try 10 times

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.