Can't claim the pending goods on traderstation

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I bought a weapon and wanted to buy 2x vulcan schematic. altough buying the schematic the trade buying process was a bit buggy so i repeatedly hit the buy button without obtaining any response. with the result that now i ended up with 4 times 2xschematic which is not the problem. but when i try to claim it i only have the option to claim all at once and it doesn’t mention how many liquor i need, the max amount of liquor i can carry with 4 transport booster is 38. the other 116 liquors in my connected container doesn’t seem to be considered. the feedback i get is, that i can’t claim because of having no liquor. the last time i bought something on a traderstation i could claim it without having any liquor nor beeing in the right station just by paying some amount of credits for delivery which doesn’t work this time.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> VanTares

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 23:24

On which Playfield?
=> Yudryl Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Lvl 1 Pol Trading Station

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> pls check my options

the in game marketplace can be a bit, odd. most perfer using the much more stable marketplace on HWS connect.

with in game trading, u have to be on the exact station the items are being sold on to collect them. for some strange reason the game is set-up with a market that u can buy and sell from anywhere but forced to pick up each item at a specific place :frowning:

with HWS connect, u can buy and sell from anywhere with a small fee. there is no fee when within the market zones @ ECC. it also has logs that allow the admins to recover lost items where the in game does not.

Marketplace on HWS connect is a great trading tool, but there are 2 problems! A large number of RE items cannot be put up for sale on HWS connect due to compatibility, as I understand it. And the amount of RP you need to buy … which is very difficult to get on RE.

1 Like

i was on the exact same station “yudryl”

if you go to ecc you don’t need rp

ah and further, i think you were the seller of the items i can’t claim… remember we met us today per coincidence on yudryl, so i guess next time we make trade without the station :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I remember :slight_smile: I said that you need a lot of RP to buy goods on the Marketplace on HWS connect outside the ECC zone. The galaxy in RE is huge, and it is not very convenient to fly in ECC every time to save RP …

convenience is what we sacrifice for stability. there has to be a meetup in a specific place for just about every trading option at the moment. but yes with RE being a new addition to HWS, there are a few things “under construction” still. there are plans in the works to add OCD zones for convenience. perhaps one day there could be mini ECC stations with different hws connect access.

don’t missunderstand me, i love it the way it is. ironically specially for the lack of convenience. my posts, when i open a ticket, are not ment to be complaining, i just report and surely i hope for solution but if it’s still under construction i’m fine with that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.