Can't log on to server

Hi. I try to log on to your server, but it keeps getting a message saying: An internal error occured. Can you help me?

Hello,

what server exactly?
Is this also your ingame name?
Can you send me your Client Log please.

Then you get your answer / help.
Thanks

Hello.

It is the EU server.
Yes, that’s my in game name. Jason Funderburker
How do I find my Client Log?

Please go to this folder steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs\1120 and zip the latest logs

Initialize engine version: 5.6.1f1 (2860b30f0b54)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (ID=0x13c2)
Vendor: NVIDIA
VRAM: 4059 MB
Driver: 22.21.13.8233
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain

That is all? The important part is always at the end of the file. You copied the generic headers

You can also drag and drop the files here or use https://plik.root.gg/#/

https://plik.root.gg/#/?id=eFAkr3hg1G1oM3me

Thanks!
So you logged in to the server > got the internal error > closed the game > filtered in the log folder by date > send me the latest log then?

Because that file does not show any exception.
You played last time on 2th july. Before it worked?

Yes, last time I was playing, it was July 2nd. And when I wanted to play again on July 3, I got that message.

maybe because the green wall. But the log file would be the wrong one though.

Anyways I warped you. Maybe it works now

Just tried to log in again, but I’ll get the same message :frowning_face:

Sorry, without the real reason I don’t know why this happens.
Another blind shot is to reset you but well, dunno if you want this.

No, it’s a bit difficult if you do not know what a problem is. But thanks for the help anyway

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.