Catastrophic Bug and lost- Resolved

Oh my sweet summer child.

1 Like

I’m not even EU.

This warp sled looks cooler than mine. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=712782718

I like to have a warp sled or two on me in case my ship jumps without me. It happens so often.

u should do this

Do you want the story about how we lost our very first CV full of stuff?

Or how we lost our base ship full of even more stuff both to bugs that got fixed in later patches?

Resources were not quite so much as the author writes. Although maybe something was lost in the destruction of the nucleus. In any case, the capital along with the equipment I left in the same place. Judging by the logs it was someone attacked in the morning. So I’m sorry. Not attack impossible. Suddenly you’re in the back with the sniper. the life of a pirate is. MB wonder you chose such origin. I had to go to hunters or traders.

1 Like

Celden, couple advices to you and other players. This bug is often happen in last time, and everyone should be prepared by next actions:

1. have in blueprint ready 1-3 cheapest CV with warp device
  2. have in inventory at least 100 fusion cells
  3. have in inventory before each warp 50 pentaxids
    next time you will be ready for any bugs, when warping in any systems
    Solution: with these three above actions, you can get your CV (full of stuff) back, in next 30 seconds after bug.

And remember, regarding my personal analysis, 1000 players in EU jumping every 20-45 seconds, and your respond time is 10 minutes, and it is maximum. If you cant achieve your CV in this time, your CV will be capped.

But you raized another issue, how to help such players like you, who lost all things in same bugs, or in battles, or by another reason. How to support them ?

My proposal:

• to all peacekeepers factions, design support package to this category of people of any origins, and have dedicated fleet and persons, who will help, delivery, and etc.;
  • if peacekeepers dont want to do it, create Interstellar Council to develop Support Program and MedEvac service.

Tesla

3 Likes

Hi Celden

I will look into the logs. If it turns out to be a bug i will help you out. Like other players have said it is a good idea to have a backup plan… I understand there are bugs and no one likes this. We are all Playing an alpha game so it’s expected I guess.

I’ll contact you soon

Achilles

2 Likes

Its not just this server bud, and it has happened to almost anyone who has over 500 hours in game.
The advice about a warp sled is a solid one.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=815198276
You only need 160 ingots to build one, and can keep one ready to spawn. On top of that, invest in bc Autominer, and ocd some pent. This basic survival kit on top of a sv and o2, etc is something that every person in my faction is required to have at all times.
Finally, you say he killed you 20 or 30 times. You may want to have another go at reading the guide. You were in the wrong here, and can be jailed in game for stuff like that.

Oh and one last thing. If you are not ok with people looting you, and expect someone to come to your rescue, why start as a PIRATE?

1 Like

I have tried that one. The guy who built it put the cockpit on sideways. Makes the map useless on planet, and it flips up/down way too quickly. A lot prettier than mine, I will say. But also more expensive as well

I will do,
But blueprint ready!
plan B