....change in the generation of (rp) for the guardians

I WILL SUGGEST A NEW GAME MODE FOR THE GUARDIAN, BECAUSE IT IS CURRENTLY MADE TO RESTRICT THE GUARDIANS TO ONLY ONE TARGET TO GENERATE (RP), STILL WILL LEAVE IT IN DENSVANTAGE IN RELATION TO THE OTHER ORIGINS … AND IT DOES NOT GO FULFILL YOUR ROLE AT THE END OF THE ACCOUNTS. WHAT I’LL SUGGEST WILL MAKE THE FUNCTION OF THE GUARDIANS RUN SURE AND STILL GO TO HELP THE TRADERS, WELL WHAT I THOUGHT IS EVIL TO GENERATE (RP) JUST KILLING PIRATES, MY IDEA AND MAKING THE GUARDIANS JUMP:

HOW IT WOULD WORK;
WELL IS SIMPLE TO WIN THE (RP) DAILY THE GUARDIANS HAVE TO GIVE 5 (FIVE) JUMPS FOR CONSECUTIVE SYSTEMS IN WHICH ONE OF THEM SHOULD BE THE SYSTEM ORIGIN OF THE TRADERS, OR BE IT, IT HAS TO SKIP TO THE SYSTEM ORIGIN OF THE TRADERS TO GENERATE A (RP) (REMEMBER THAT SHOULD BE WITH THE EPIC WEAPON IN INVENTORI).

BUT WE SAY THAT YOU ARE HALF AWAY FROM THE TRADERS SYSTEM OR SIMPLY NOT THAT TO PASS THROUGH IT, BUT EVEN SO YOU WANT TO WIN YOUR PR, WELL IN THIS CASE YOU WILL MAKE SOME HEELS MORE, YOU WILL TAKE 7 (SEVEN) JUMPS IN SEQUENCE, BUT 2 JUMPS MUST PASS RESPECTIVELY BY THE BLACK HOLE AND ELEMENTARY MARKET AND 5 MORE JUMPS.

I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO CONFIGURE THIS ROUTINE ON THE PDA (F1), IT WAS MORE IDEAL THAT IT HAPPENED TO PUT IT ON THE PDA FOR THE GUARDIANS, LIKE TWO DAILY MISSIONS, SO THAT THE PLAYER CAN CHOOSE WHAT HE WILL DO, HERE HE BRINGS ON THE PDA AND THE MISSION WILL BE COMPLETED, WHEN HE COMPLETES IT WINS (PR) AND THE MISSION APPEARS FULFILLED (DO NOT FORGET TO BLOCK ONE TO FULFILL THE OTHER, SHOWS AS INDISPONIVEL) AS IT IS DONE IN THE MISSION OF THE INITIAL PLANETS, YOU CAN ALWAYS FOR A TIME MINIMUM THAT YOU MUST FLY BY THE SYSTEM TO COUNT AS PATROLED BY THE PLAYER, SOMETHING LIKE 2 TO 5 MINUTES …

WELL IS THAT THE IDEA FOR THOSE WHO KNOW IF REXXUS FINDS INTERESTING AND WHO CAN KNOW THE GUARDIAN’S SYSTEM (RP) .

Sorry for the caps lock.

The concept is kinda ok, if i understand it correctly. Basically forcing “Guardian Patrols” throughout the system as a way to gain some RP in light of the limitations for Guardian RP generation.

IMHO though… a better method might be to limit the Guilty Board to only Guardians, “unofficial law enforcers of the universe”, and Hunters “killing for bounties”. Freelancers can warp, Traders should never be hunting, and Pirates, well, they kill anyone anyways and are the main target for the others. This will ensure that there are enough bounties to go around and give them enough RP to keep up.

I agree with you, that the crimes could be in charge of the guardians but not totally, I even suggested that it be as follows: a criminal is 100kk Cr and 10 Rp, but this if killed by a guardian, if another origin Kill this shit half of it.

Also think the following, I do not know how this thing of killing criminals is done?
If I’m on a ship with five more friends, and I’m flying the ship.
Who takes the PR?
Only I for commanding the ship, or those with me also take RP?
This system is confusing, and this also applies to killing a Pirate, how is that? , If a friend is just sitting in the chair and did not shoot the enemy.
Will he win the RP? This is not clear, I think that this system by death for the guardian is not good and should be modified, the suggestion I gave solves this issue and still forces the guards to play their role of patrolling the system with a little more polishing He must be excellent and still does not cause confusion because if he has 10 or 20 friends in his ship, they all win, it is enough to be with the epic weapon in the inventory and with the mission selected in the pda … simple and reliable …