Change to CV limits

All my big CVs designed to the HWS limits can’t be built here now. What changed in the config that I need to remove from these CVs?

You would have to check the patch notes and compare. Cargo boxes were changed. Railings were split to BA/CV and HV/SV versions and the game may have changed them to the wrong versions. There are probably others I’m not remembering at the moment.

Why not use the prefabinfo command in a creative game and see exactly what the problem is?

1 Like

what @TwitchyJsays over… much is changed at the gun part! max each type may not be the same as before… this is a game issue, and not the server!

Let us know here if you figure it out =)

I took the pulse lasers down to 6 on one of them and prefabinfo says it’s fine. It still shows up as orange/not buildable in my blueprints library. I thought orange meant it violated server-specific limits. it’s a class 1 CV so size class isn’t the problem.

Latest update: I was unable to place CV drill modules on a CV I had built on the NA server, so I wondered if that might be the problem, and sure enough when I removed the drills from the blueprint it became buildable in HWS. I went back into creative mode, added the drills back, and the blueprint became buildable in a multiplayer game on another server, but was again unbuildable in HWS, so this is apparently a server issue. I’ll start a new thread in the support forum.

Thanks. Will check my Config about that!

I found the issue!
For some very bad reason it was set to MaxCount: 0, while I was doing the migration from Alpha 8 to Alpha 9 and set MaxCount: 0 for ExplosiveBlocks, so others can’t be griefed by it.

It’s fixed with the next server restart in about 6 hours.

if you type
prefabinfo #nameofblueprint
in the console, you get a bugreport of what kind of blocks that are making it appear red in the BP list.