Chatbot 2.0

Hey guys,

maybe a little patch you think but actually a monster big rework of our Chatbot.
The whole process of the player handling was optimized.

Now you won’t get kicked anymore and possible exploit the kick-.ply.file bug.

What happens now is you can queue your commands like you want. Payout, get auto miner ores, put items in ocd, get donator packages… everything in one session.
-> Every action will now done as soon as you logged out (and waited 10 seconds before relogging - if you still login too fast, you have to relog).

So that will not only reduce chat spam it also stop exploits!

Thanks for Elfias for the idea and as always jascha for his great coding skills!

Your HWS Team

Great idea will make OCD a lot easier even eith put now working nicely :smiley:

Excellent! Thank you for simplifying and improving the cmd lines with the queueing; this makes life much better in game. :smiley:

btw: We also reduced/ or it will reduce Server Spam soon.
The Message you see now after each command will disapear after next week and then only show for those having less then 20 playhours on the server. That way new ones understand what they have to do. Oldtimer dont need that :wink: and that way from next week on wards we have much less server Spam.
Maybe we reduce it even to the middle of this week. If everypone gets used to it.

[quote=“Jascha”]btw: We also reduced/ or it will reduce Server Spam soon.
The Message you see now after each command will disapear after next week and then only show for those having less then 20 playhours on the server. That way new ones understand what they have to do. Oldtimer dont need that :wink: and that way from next week on wards we have much less server Spam.
Maybe we reduce it even to the middle of this week. If everypone gets used to it.[/quote]

Absolutely dank. Good work m8.

More great stuff. Any further plans to add to this? I would be really interested if there is any sort of roadmap as given a all your interactions are effectively outside the game world you could implement trading between OCD etc to allow player to player trading, there could be an escrow system put in plave etc, possibilities are endless.

Great work guys, I love that I can actual follow the conversations now!

Great work!

Could we have a CB:cancel command to cancel all requests if it’s not too hard? If I do ocd:put:1 and realize I’ve made a mistake I could undo that before I relog and commit it.

[quote=“Illysune”]Great work!

Could we have a CB:cancel command to cancel all requests if it’s not too hard? If I do ocd:put:1 and realize I’ve made a mistake I could undo that before I relog and commit it.[/quote]
Nice one :wink: Will do it

CB:Cancel is now implemented and the “@xyz: All your commands will be processed on log out. Please wait 10 seconds before log in!” Message will disapear from thursday onwards