Chatbot Error

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I went to use chatbot and coming up with an error

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> the error reads: sorry but your player is located on another server Please csw back to this server No chat bot can be used till then, the thing is i cant csw everything i use for csw is home with me should be nothing on NA :slight_smile:

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Happened 3 days ago i had to sort real life come back today and its still like it :slight_smile:

On which Playfield?
=> its like it in all playfields, started to happen when i was ecc

Structure Name(s)?
=> n/a

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> n/a

How can we help you now?
=> Any help to be able to use chatbot again would be appreciated thank you :slight_smile:

Did you already trying seeing if you can use chatbot on the other server?
If you can use chatbot on the other server, just do csw:startshipless

i have nothing to get me to csw and nothing to get me the other side, i have no upgrades or any ocd in na, should i just log in na, shall i log in na and then log out and log in eu?

If you can, then go to NA server, and do csw:startshipless, that’ll bring your character back to EU server.
If you can’t then just wait until tomorrow morning when the admins wake up. They’ll fix you.

no worries ty for your speedy reply, ill give that a trie, got a freind who can pick me up eu csw

worst case we could mount a rescue mission once you figure out which server the chatbot thinks ur in. shoot me a PM if u need a ride. try the cb:startjobs command in both servers. that “should” kick in the locater system to find u.

had no idea id be csw na its perfect

i cant use chatbot NA either i cant csw getting that error again :slight_smile:

Ill have to wait thank you for your help

Just a note. Did you already try flying around for 2-5 minutes on the EU server?

yeah i tried all that went csw again before i left this ticket, game is fine, i received my daily loot on EU

Hello @Slick
what is your ingame name?

Hiya its Slick spacey sorry for late reply had rl to sort, my id is 70674

Chatbot is working again dunno if you did anything thank you

Yep, just did it. You’re welcome.

1 Like

thank you so much appreciate it

a little bit off topic im after getting a planet for next season is it possible to buy it now and have it start next season please

Replied in Discord.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.