Completed ORI clone point quest, shows complete, didnt update clone points or clone point terminal

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Completed ORI clone point quest, shows complete, didnt update clone points or clone point terminal

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> TeeDuk

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> ~12:35am

On which Playfield?
=> ORI , Also checked ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I can’t restart it because it is complete. Can this be fixed? Going to try another one while this gets fixed. Need clone points to get star fragments so kinda need this fixed.

You don’t need to restart the quest. When it’s completed then you have to find the clone terminal at/near the end of the quest line, not the one at ECC. For example the Ori terminal is at Watch Tower, which is the last location in the PDA.

what he said. it’s a blue ball you have to click at the end for the clone point. similar to the one in ecc hq

I did that. IN the little tower thing a top the building. My mission in my log is complete. I didnt get credit and I cant restart it.

I went all the way back, clicked the globe again and it let me try the reward again even with the quest complete. Think I may have it this time. Going back to ECC to check.

So guess it’s solved?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.