Connect not showing all the events (daily loot + vote)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> On 10th HWS connect isn’t showing my vote (and it seems that on 11th my vote counter is at 10, not 11) and on 11th it’s not showing me getting my daily loot even though you can see the RP reward and the deposit on 10000cr from the 1st of the 7 day daily votes.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Limmo

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> See the screenshot

Playfield:
=> Any

Structure Name(s):
=> HWS Connect website issue

Structure ID(s):
=> n/a

How can we help you now:
=> Nothing, just so that you guys are aware.

Link to picture, if the embed doesn’t work: https://imgur.com/a/DTUx4Au

Same Problem here:

What happened:
=> I´ve voted yesterday but it didnt appear in HWS Connect, today the Vote-Counter goes on at 10.

Player(s) with issue:
=> WhizZLe

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> See the screenshot

Playfield:
=> Any

Structure Name(s):
=> HWS Connect website issue

Structure ID(s):
=> n/a

How can we help you now:
==> Take a look at the statistics in the Vote Counter

@Hayawen

the timers on the vote page are more of a guide rather than set in stone…
things reset at differernt timezones between game servers and empyrion-servers, so sometimes timer might go wrong…
at the end of the day, i rely on API responses for things mostly…
if you get a timer to vote but u CAN vote on the site… u should go ahead and vote… button should move to claim automatically…
if you have voted & claimed, but no reward shows up, u can click the claim button even with timer on it and it will try to reclaim over and over…

1 Like

I had No Button to claim Yesterday. My PC crashed before and after that the Timer was shown again.

@Jascha will need to fix this for you as well manually for now, we are working on a fix for the problem meanwhile… hopefully in the future timer will only show up when reward was successfully given

1 Like

Added both votes.
Issue was the tool crash yesterday-

Sorry for that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.