Cooming soon! MILENNIUM TOP GUN EVENT! First on EU then on NA

Hello all! HWS season 7 is started. All of players minning, devastate their OCD and prepare for future battle. So half of the universe is empty. It is booring. So i think we need make some shake for the all players. And i think all the players have fun! Veterans and noobs have the same chances to win the prizes and have a good and fun evening.

EVENT was starts after the blackhole wipe 5pm (GMT+1) at Saturday (maybe on the next week maybe early).

So lets start,

A thousand years come from the lates big wars on the HWS universe, Despite the fact that nowadays technology has extended the lives - many veterans have aged and dispersed to the universe. One of them - A.F.T the military engineer of the pirate faction called SWP - the last years before retirement Is a commandant at a remote military airport,

He tired from a quite and long evenings and call old friends to meet with them. From all corners of the universe flew in for the weekend all the members of the once powerful and dangerous faction of the SWP.

And start a party! After some boxes of vodka and songs with the ballalayka - Sanchous went to walk along the base. When he seeing hangars full of the albeit outdated (since from first battles in the galaxy) but a great interceptors he had the idea!

Staggering and stumbling at the empty bottles of vodka he ran in the loudly crowd of battle-hardened veterans of the SWP, stepping on the favorite hat with earflaps of the commandant and has put forward a proposal!
russian-military-hat-8

Lets call all our old friends and enemies, new generation of the pilots and make a tournament! We use this fighters - they have two years of gathering dust in the hangars he told!. The crowd rustled and nodded approvingly. Everyone wanted to remember his youth!

And then EVENT is begun! Free food drinks (sorry only VODKA) and fun (who waiting the battle can play with the Commandante pet bear). Fuel and ammo from our Honorable and respected throughout the universe RexXxuS (i hope you still remember he).

I perhaps Admins give us a support.

RULES.

1. Two teams RED and BLACK. Two pilots in the team (wing) - 2x2 battle. Lone wolfs can find the party right on the spot.
  2. Forbidden: Hand weapons, stealing, killing, blocking and etc. - Behave like old friends. Leave the combat area (1.5km) Who leave the combat area - loser (Even if one member of the wing). Close fair combat!
  3. Wins wing who have at least one operational interceptor. Interceptor made from steel blocks. Have only 6 miniguns on board - oldstyle PVP.
  4. The Olympic scoring system. Who win in the first wave of the event - takes part in the second, etc. At the final we have only two wings (4 pilots) And the winner will be only 1 wing (2 pilots).

THIS EVENT I PLANNED With one goal - equal opportunity and veterans and newbies! You have the same chances of winning.

PRIZES! -

1. Final. Winner - 30 millions of credits into Gold INGOTS (yeah Veterans can put it into their OCD for the future battles. New players can smelt it into the coins and buy something from HWS services) - (15 mil for the each pilot)
  2. Final. Second place 15 millions
  3. Half Final - (two wings) 10 millions

Summary - the main prizes take 4 wings! One prize to one wing! Winner of the final - 30 Looser of the final - 15. Members of the half final who have been shooted down in the half-final - 10 millions.

4 - All new player (who have less than 100 playhours on HWS) get additional prizes! Even if they will be shoot down in the first fight! - 999 Gold ingots. 999 Combat stell blocks 999 Fusion Fuel 250 - BA repair blocks (contains big amount of the rare ore) 10 AM cores!!!

And the bonus after the final! The commandant go to the winners and want to congratulate them! But! They steal the a favorite hat with earflaps of the Commandante at run! Commendante sit in their personal fighter and try to catch them!!!

Last bonus battle. Commandante AFT itself against the Winner Wing (2x1) - If Commandante ship goes down the pilots of the winner wing have take additional prize - 100 AM cores to each pilot and the BP of the first AFT PVP ship from the pre alhpa (it was rebuild in new terms).

Всем привет! HWS сезон 7 начался!. Все копают, опустошают свои OCD и готовятся к грядущим битвам. Так что половина вселенной пуста. Это очень скучно. Я думаю нужна встряска для всех игроков. И уверен что все игроки получат удовольствие от игры! И ветераны и новички будут иметь равные шансы на победу и получение призов а также проведут веселый вечер.

EVENT начнется после вайпа Черной дыры 5pm (GMT+1) в Субботу (возможно в это либо в следующую).

Ну что начнем,

Тысяча лет прошла с последних громких битв во вселенной HWS, Несмотря на новые технологии продления жизни - многие ветераны ушли на покой и разбрелись по вселенной. Один из них - военный инженер пиратской фракции SWP - A.F.T. Последние годы до пенсии служит комендантом отдаленного военного аэропорта.

Он устал от тихих и долгих вечеров и позвал в гости всех своих старых друзей. Со всех уголков вселенной к нему на вечерок заглянули члены некогда сильной и опасной фракции SWP.

И пошла жара! После нескольких ящиков водки, песен под гитару и порванных баянов - Саня (известный как Грязный Санчуос) вышел пошатываясь прогуляться по базе. Но когда он набрел на ангары забитые до отказа старыми (похоже еще со времен первых боев в галактике) но еще отличными перехватчиками и у него возникла идея! Пошатываясь и запинаясь об пустые бутылки водки он вбежал к громко беседующей толпе закаленных в боях ветеранов SWP, наступил на любимую шапку-ушанку! коменданта и выдвинул свое предложение!

Давайте позовем всех своих старых друзей и врагов, новых пилотов и устроим турнир! Мы используем эти старые уже два года покрывающиеся пылью перехватчики в ангарах! Толпа радостно загоготала и одобрительно закивала головами. Каждый хотел вспомнить молодость!

И да начнется EVENT! Бесплатная еда и напитки (только водка!) и фан! Кто заскучает во время ожидания боя может поиграть с ручным медведем коменданта. Топливом и патронами нас обеспечит уважаемый нами старейшина РЕКС (я надеюсь вы его еще помните!)

Бой звеньями 2на2. Две команды по два пилота в каждой. Честный и быстрый бой на легких перехватчиках с пулеметами. Равные шансы на победу. Запрещено - использовать ручное оружие, разбирать, воровать, мешаться проведению мероприятия. Ведем себя как старые добрые друзья. Зона боевых действий 1.5 км. Кто ее покинет автоматом считается проигравшим (даже если ее покинет 1 из пилотов)

Награда
Звено победитель получат 30 миллионов в золотых слитках по 15 каждому из пилотов.
Звено занявшее второе место - 15.
Два звена из полуфинала (которые будут сбиты в полуфинале) получат по 10 миллионов на звено.
Все новые игроки у которых меньше 100 часов на HWS получат специальные призы - 999 Комбат стали, 999-топлива (Fusion) 999- золотых слитков. 10 ядер автомайнера.

И на финал специальный бонус для победителей! Сам комендант вышел поздравить победителей! Но эти хитрецы свистнули его любимую шапку-ушанку и стали удирать! Комендант сел в свой истребитель и отправился в догонку! Бой лично с самим A.F.T. - против звена победителя (2х1). Если звено победитель сможет сбить корабль коменданта то получит каждый по 100 ядер автомайнера и чертеж первого боевого корабля созданного в самой первой пре альфе (перестроенного с учетом новых тенденций) самим A.F.T.

4 Likes

Saturday…

Rdy =D

Beer and vodka on me thou :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha so well done AFT :smiley:

Siberian Bear in all his glory :smiley: Im up for this! Just make sure we wont be dogfighting on PvE playfield like last time :smiley:

2 Likes

I think we make all good. I hope Rex give us\made one of the PVP empty planet with stargate access,

1 Like

Hi, sounds like a fun event are we all using that same ship you have in the picture or do we bring our own ships? if our own ships what is the limits on blocks/class? Thanks for taking the time to make this event!

When this comes to NA, LoT would like to offer use of our spectator base on Auctoria for hosting this event. We currently have a teleporter access point in NA ECC to facilitate easy and secure visits for events, and the spectator building can safely house players watching the events.

1 Like

You will use the same ship! from my BP. You will have only 6 miniguns. Only you skills or luck helps you to win.

All battles will be fun and fast, Like in real world dog fights!

1 Like

When Rex fix\add the main HWS features, Wipe the surface on GG we Start this event (RexX need some time to make server stable and finish the work on season 7 i think). I need make final prepairings and we can go. One week after the EU event we make it on NA.

Think you need to advertise a date a week in advance and ask for preregistrations, to ensure this great idea works.

When i take clear answer from Rex i will create topic with full information about time date and place.

P.S. I think we make random wings. To give the same chances to win for everybody. We chose pilots and share to the wings. Then pilots stand near their SV (for example their names RED-1 RED-2 BLACK-1 BLACK-2 - you can always see the name even if the SV will be red in you radar-screen) Then pilots seat to the SV and take off. Go about 300 meters from each other, And after the command-start - go into the action.

1 Like

Will be interesting if an admin structure can be spawned (Because admin structure doesn’t need structural integrity) that marks the edges of the arena to make it easy to stay inside, will be nice to watch as well :slight_smile:

We all will be on the airport. And i think we can watch to battle from the hangar roof. And the Battlefield borders we can mark with the additional towers-beacons.

1 Like

For the auctoria hosted event, we have an admin cored building at center where players tp into, and a large lake around it. makes an easily identifiable perimeter to focus in.

1 Like

HERE WE GO! MILLENIUM TOP GUN EVENT - SUNDAY 12 November EU

2 Likes