Couple of Suggestions for RE

So, we all know that if you plop a ground base on a planet with a drone base that is active, you will get some some drone attacks on your base… Can we get something similar for space? I have the following envisioned:

If there is a new POI implemented of a faction’s Forward Operations Base (FOB) in each System they control, and sometimes randomly in areas they do not. They will send patrols at infrequent intervals. Friendly or hostile will dpend on a player or player’s faction, but the patrol will go regardless.

For these FOB’s they would be in a tiered system (like lvl 1, lvl 2, etc) that would be determined by sector strength (how far from the faction’s controlled space and far from galactic center this FOB is), thus changing the type of patrol.
Level 1 could be a handful of intercepters and maybe a small cruiser cv.
Level 2 could be a couple of the smallest cvs (like the kriel scythe, etc)
Level 3 could be a full on Periat and a frieghter, etc etc

Take down the FOB in the system (weekly respawn from time of kill x random number to keep things from becoming too predictable) and no more patrols from that faction.

This could bring multiple elements of content, maybe a POI that doesnt move because it has traders will spawn with a patrol, that will despawn after a while. Maybe this frieghter has an npc with a special mission.

I know I put this as an RE thing, but it could also be used for HWS+. This being a heavilly PVE suggestion, would mostly be recieved by those playing RE. However, a friendly patrol could help defend a base on HWS+ as well.

Hey, as you said yourself:

Regarding HWS RE, it’s not up to us to add these things. You should redirect the feedback to either Vermillion or Ravien.

But for HWS+, that’s up to @RexXxuS but at the moment there is a very long to-do-list, so it’s probably not something you should expect soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes