CPU Extender

Problem. Before the wipe, there were 23 pieces in the box, cpu extender. 8 free slots, for changing the quantity per slot. At the moment there are only 5 pieces, where are the rest? Why are they not divided into free slots?

Hey, you had to do this yourself :wink:

It’s clear. As always, the administration does not consider players to be human. If there is no automation, why change shoes in the rules for the amount of storage ?! In general, it does not matter, these problems are regularly on HVS servers

Because before there were no limits on what could go into OCD, therefor that was added :wink:
I can’t tell you anything about automation, don’t know if it’s possible from @Jascha’s side.

But you should always keep an eye on either discord, or the forum. Many announcements, especially up to full wipes, are important.
Especially like this one:

If it’s because you don’t read in HWS Discord very often, you can press the Follow button, and have updates sent directly into your own discord if you have one, or maybe your factions.

Whether the admins will help here is still to be decided I think:

1 Like

For me personally, everything is clear. If someone likes to play God, then let him make it convenient, so that whims are not at a loss to the players. As for me, apart from the time wasted in the hope of safety, there is no safety, it’s a shame, well, okay, not in the first one. That’s it, we close this topic, in vain I just raised it in general, I have been playing on these servers for at least three years, nothing changes

well, if you play on HWS for three years now, then you had to known that excess items in OCD slots were never automatically divided, we always had to manually do it, it happened more then few times already on EU/NA in last few years

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.