Crafted ressources disapearing after server restart

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My crafted stuff where not going into my container, i taked time to me to see that something was wrong, but i lost a lot of precious stuff as i am new in this server

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Harounan

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU i think

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Today 10h50 am europe time (belgium)

On which Playfield?
=> I don’t know what is a playfield sorry

Structure Name(s)?
=> Base primal

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 11554840

How can we help you now?
=> I would like to get some stuff back because i lost things that took me and my 2 friend hours to get, it’s mostly sathium (600-800 ingot) and zarcosium zerestrum (800 ingot of each i think) + 2 shield generator that crafted their things then got canceled because the ressources where nowhere to find in the container, i found a solution to stop the bug, i have moved all my stuff from the bugged container into another one, destroyed the bugged container and replaced it, now it’s all good
(Important time stamp : 1m40, sathium plate disapear when i put them in the container
5m20 the things i craft disapear in the container)

After looking at the clip - certainly something going on there. You don’t have a furnace pointing out the same box do you? A furnace will melt down plates - at reduced efficiency, and could explain those Sathium plates disappearing.

I think that’s that then, my mind been confused by all that because i never faced such situation, thank you for your help

yes, also be sure not to link a deconstructor to the construction output box. i had that issue a few times before…

yes i had my deconstructor separated from the rest, as for the furnace, it’s now melted in the deconstructor for his bad behavior

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.