Playfield:
=> ECC I guess?

Structure Name(s):
=> N/A

Structure ID(s):
=> N/A

How can we help you now:
=>
Somehow, my bank balance went from about 110 million to about 93 million at sometime during the time period, but I did not withdraw any credits or purchase anything on that day (from 19-11-21 09:02 to 19-11-22 09:02). The day before (at 19-11-21 08:35) I did withdraw about 13.2 million credits to transfer to NA… but I know that I left a balance of 106.8 million, so that I could get my max interest, which I did receive. Then after that something went wrong?

If this is some error with the EB, could you please refund me my missing balance and interest? (about 17.7 mil)… OR If it turns out that I somehow did something to lose the money, could you please tell me what happened? Thanks!

Dhalgren

Actually, reading some of the other support tickets… maybe this is a tax bug when server updated? I say that because I was using the CSW to go back and forth. But I’m not sure why I was charged so much, usually if I am taxed on my SV, it is under 10k? And I’m not seeing any tax messages on my EU logs…

Anyways, just thought that might help.

Hey,

yes, sorry, it was due to that bug. I refunded ~18 million.
But you can check your player logs to often find the answer.
There you see for example if you had to pay tax for something.

22.11.2019 09:10:06 Dhalgren Tax paid 90.001 credits tax for Dhalgren’s Mini (30111163)

I turned tax off since yesterday and will look into the issue tonight.

1 Like

As always, you are super quick on your response! Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.