Critical PvP bug on HWS

That reply from you clears things up immensely. I had not realized that our side has only recently submitted proof of what we are accusing and therefore my arguments about nothing being done are unjustified.

This kind of respectful conduct on your behalf rexxxus, is why I play here, and it’s why I support this server. Thank you so much for your honest indepth reply. I am glad to see action taken on floating bases/clipping blocks :slight_smile:

Now that this is out of the way, let us resume fair and enjoyable pvp!

2 Likes

See that @Kittiez, even @Ranzeth hates me.

I am universally hated, and I am fine with that.

We ALL get heated in battle, doesn’t matter what size the skirmish, one side or the other gets heated unless you are content with doing a suicide run. I am not an unreasonable one, and I can see both sides to the argument. And I agree about the land claim device clipped in blocks, I had no knowledge of it. Lessons were learned or relearned again on both sides. Ranzeth loves to go in solo after enemy bases, he has for a very long time, and is even prone to go in on a suicide mission. Just happened to come across a bug.

2 Likes

Taco you are my favorite turd from the bunch. I still have respect from Op4 and PKA. It’s just hard when your surrounded by cancer cells. My biggest frustration is PvP is not possible anymore.

1 Like

Thanks for your understanding guys!

If all of that got out of the way, let’s see how cool 8.2 will be with DSL and my brand new reworked HWS Config. To be announced soon.

1 Like