Crop Doors?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Mysterious SV/HV door appeared in the middle of my CV’s Crop Field, wiping out 3 blocks in the process. Forget Crop Circles. Empyrion has Crop Doors!

See linked video of the bug.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Player ID: 1469538

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Uncertain of exact cb:time. I created a video capture showing the bug at 17:05 Pacific Time Zone on 15 Oct 2019. The bug occurred sometime shortly before that. You can search for my 2 relogs just before I made the video. That should also give you the playfield(s) in which it happened.

Playfield:
=> Uncertain. See Above.

Structure Name(s):
=> Safe Harbor

Structure ID(s):
=> 3545020

How can we help you now:
=> Just making a record of this bug. I even left the door in place in case it helps with any bug-tracking efforts. Let me know when you’ve done whatever investigation of my ship might be helpful so I can replace my lost crops.

2 Likes

Hey,

thanks for the report. Sadly we have no clue yet how this bug occurs.
Anything strange you noticed or did during that time?
Did any restriction kick you with that ship from any Playfield?

hey 1234 i have see this bug befor if a sv or a hv get spawn or land to fest in to a cv it can get stuck inside the cv or somone impact hes sv into your Cv and bug it inside your Cv Some times it can kick some out cockpit but im sorry im not sure on this bug :frowning:

i hop it get fix soon :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.