Cross server config

Oh just seeing you wrote me a message. I see in Skyfall maybe a blank space?? Try to take that out of the config and it should work

let me answer your questions the error is

Yes I right clicked on test ftp and it says working on both servers

yes I have restarted both programs.

yes there was a space in Skyfall I took it out rebooted and still nothing

I am trying everything I can I don’t know what else to do

hey now it is telling me I am in the wrong Orbit

But I am IN the Albion orbit

Then write Albion Orbit in the config not just Albion

okay I changed that and it seemed to work then I got another error

so it seems that the pc’s are not talking but everything seems to work for me when it comes to using the FTP Or not when I right click for the test FTP it says works

And where is the problem? Did you read the message in the picture?

Yes I read the message and when I log in the other server nothing I am right where I was On Akua. how I got part of it to work is by adding orbit and then I went there with a CV all Fueled up and Filled the warp drive when I try to warp it says I am on the way then I get the above error. please tell me what I am doing wrong

WHAT Error? You did not post any Error. And please try it on your own until you really dont know what to do. Only then write and write very clear what you did and what does not work. Otherwise we cant help you.

1 Like

Sorry I guess I was thinking it would look different then it does. I did not know you had what I thought was an error was really telling me to go to the other server. when I did get there and was in Albion space Nothing I lost three CVs . and did what the screen told me

so my problem is I am losing cv’s

Guess the only thing can be a error in the FTP since the FTP bring your ships over to the other server.

But if u say when u test ftp it says it works then i dont get that why ur losing them

If FTP works look at your Incoming Path on the Destination Server.
If you see Zip files in there then ftp worked but your tool on the destination Server is not set up right. Check the Incoming path then.

okay I have it working now, and the problem was something I did. I was looking for different FTP server software. some how it had two different software running at the same time that’s why it did not work. I will ask if you would like me to write up a install Document for this? and if you can tell me what improvements will be made to CSW. I think its great. I have two servers and this lets me link them and can add more planets to with out lagging the servers. Thanks for all your help sorry I bothered you with not understand how it worked. it clicked when you said the comment about the Zip file. thanks again

1 Like