CSW> inventory gone >SV got mangled up in my CV

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: CSW to EU, lost all player inventory.
Player(s) with issue: 50% Fuego
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): March 5, 2018, 08:16
Playfield: CSW
Structure Name(s): Snail2 / XYU
Structure ID(s): XYU (SV) 39897614, Snail2 (CV) 39897615
How can we help you now: well my personal inventory restored would be excellent.
My SV also got mangled into my CV, and it was impossible to move or fly
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/919170173578422962/5F8E9361148C04CFAEC7191F67054F41A0B77E0C/
so i had to use structure commander to delete my SV, as i had to eat as my character was beginning to die… and my only food was in my CV food processor.

i dont even have my pentaxid to warp…

Did you do cb:startjobs?

yes, i did actually

this was the first time i tried the csw feature (i think), and i disconnected from eu, when i spawned on starter, reconnected to NA and was in csw space without a ship. and then tried to do the command csw:startshipless, when i connected to eu, i was on starter again… i then looked up the guide, and waited until i was in csw space, after about a minute or so.
I had my eu inventory initially when i spawned into starter, but when i was warped to space, my NA inventory was gone.

i wasnt familliar with the process of csw.

That was already the end of your trip. I don’t know why you disconnect but that is not good.

yeah, i didnt understand i had to wait to warp to space, i thought something was wrong when i spawned into my eu starter character

But you know that CSW is a mighty feature and like a high tech waschmachine it is better to read the manual before pressing the big “Start” button, right?

Anyways, I see what I can do…

thank you again, boss

Alright, I transferred the backpack from NA to EU for you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.