CSW to ECC crashing issue.... WEIRDNESS

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> After coming back to NA from EU, I warped to ECC space. The game crashed on error, and I found myself alone in ECC space with no ship. A few minutes later it said “Warping now” and it sent me back to CSW where my ship was 25km away. I flew to it (yes, it took awhile but I have no deaths this season and wanted to preserve that instead of doing “gohome” command). I could not access the cockpit or get oxygen, and could not P menu it. I decided to log off then on again, and I found myself once again over 20km from my ship, at which point I logged out and came here since I had little oxygen left. Almost tax time as well. So right now I am in CSW logged off.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Relayer

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 7:00am

Playfield:
=> CSW

Structure Name(s):
=> 11 - Cave Ship

Structure ID(s):
=> n/a

How can we help you now:
=> I’d like to be sent home to don-0 with my ship, my full inventory, and not be taxed. It would be good to mention here that every time I leave don-0 and enter orbit, the game crashes. I have to relog, add another cockpit (as the one already there says it’s occupied) then continue on.

You warped from csw to soon. Need to let the server finnish the loggin. After the server says “you will be warped” you get to your ship, and your inventory gets back to you from the crossover.
To enter the ship, open console and type detach.

If you have you inventory on you now, I can come and help you in about 40min to 1 hour if not @RexXxuS or @Jascha has responded by then.

And good morning :grinning:

1 Like

There was a pause, because when in CSW after coming from EU I did my interest command for NA. I was well in my ship, merely warping to ECC when it happened. I’ve done it this way for years, and it was easily the weirdest thing I’ve ever had happen (warping after warping to CSW from EU while in ECC space heading for the gate). It’s passed tax time anyway, so this will require admin support I think. But thanks for the offer of help!

HA! Just checked, a whopping 49 credits tax, so who cares about that. Luckily I didn’t travel in my behemoth of a CV.

1 Like

Hehe… nice.

So, need me to fly you to your ship then?

most everyone forgets about the survival constructor. i usually keep it loaded with energy bars and bandages for those brittle stix we have but u can do the small o2 bottles instead. helps u out in a pinch.

Hey,

warped you to your ship.
But you should wait until CSW is completed (and to start it move a few meters, then wait)

1 Like

I did that… to clarify, this was after I did the CSW from EU, moved around, waited, warped, got in my ship after my inventory appeared, then attempted to K-warp to ECCon my way home. I went to ECC space, not my ship, then it warped me BACK to CSW space… from ECC space… where my ship was 20km away. This is why it was a bit ominous. Thanks for warping me!

Did you 100% guaranteed see the welcome message on the screen before you warped though? That’s the question at play here. If you didn’t actually see that message first then the tool hadn’t actually recognized you yet.

Yep. I am aware as we all are of the crashes happening, like when I enter orbit… that’s expected. This was something new and terrifying. I’ll turn on my recorder so if it happens again…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.