CTD on respawn page

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I died and then my computer CTD to desktop and when I logged in I was on the starter planet with my tool belt and quest items gone.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Garreehh

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 9pm (UK Time)

On which Playfield?
=> I’m not sure what this means.

Structure Name(s)?
=> no structure just character

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I just want my tool belt and quest items back please.

Hey, @Garreehh.

First of all, just a few practical notes:

There are two separate EU servers. Please specify you mean RE EU in the future.

Please use server time, so we don’t have to convert back and forth. As the title of that field says, you can write cb:time ingame to get the server time. Also please be more specific and include approximate minute please; it doesn’t need to be exact, just close.

With that said, dying is a part of the game. It is Empyrion - Galactic Survival after all. But since you’re relatively new, I’ll make an exception and restore your quest items to your inventory next time I notice you being offline :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

Thankyou for the help. Yeah the dying I don’t mind. You have to get used to it. It was my tool belt disappeared and I keep things there so I don’t lose them if I die.

I didn’t know if the other EU server so thankyou for that. I will be back offline in an hour. Thanks again

1 Like

No problem.

I returned the quest items now.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.