CV and ramp dis-appeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> thursday wipe? I thought if was Fridays? Anyway my CV and a tarmac I had for it
appear to have been wiped?

Player(s) with issue:
=> RedDaggar

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> discovered it on login jul 3, at 2:58

Playfield:
=> freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> Sparrow

Structure ID(s):
=> 1625904

How can we help you now:
=> Can I get the tarmac and CV back?

so, I logged out and when I logged back in I was floating in the prototype system, whats up with that? Jul 3 3:39. Logged out at my base in freelancer HQ.

Hey,

would need the ID or name of the tarmac.
Restored the Sparrow again (Game bug deleted it)

Floating in prototype space can you send me home.
ID number of base 982789 for the tarmac. Although i noticed it is still there, just covered up by the terrain again. Can I die and re-spawn at my base?

Hey,

warped you to your base. Yes you have to uncover it. It was the price to get the playfield alive again. Sorry

Jascha, thanks again, have a good weekend…

OOOOOOPS, another issue has come up related to all this. On the CV that was wiped, there was an SV. It is hanging over the field, I used “getshipdown” but it only comes down to a height of say 3Lblocks. I was able to climb up to it and enter it as pilot. It will not function. Structure commander notes that it was last touched 3 days ago. Although I have been in it twice after I was able to reach it, Power comes on, but nothing works. My first thought is just to destroy it.
Is there something that can be done to restore the SV to life. This is RedDaggar, EU server, Freelancer HQ, dates and times noted above the vehicle/structure is “arrow” id 1564821.

thank you, however, there was an SV docked on the sparrow. It is dysfunctional, I amended the support ticket, details are there.
if u can’t recover it I’ll have to destroy it.

Hey restored the 1625904.
But please always make a new ticket. Easier to follow up.

Understood, new ticket, thanks again…

I have two accounts, one on EU and One on NA. I logged into each of them just now and find my character on each server floating in space around the prototype
star. I have made and posted new tickets for each. Help if u can?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.