CV and SVs parked inside dissapeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was flying CV towards Object 13 - and saw only empty space where object should have been. Suddenly I was no longer in CV, 3 SVs parked inside were visible but I wasn’t able to interact with them. Object 13 was all around me.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> BunnyOverkill

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 06 april 22:10

On which Playfield?
=> Star system Preenah, solar orbit Object 13

Structure Name(s)?
=> HMS Overkill 2 , Little Mole , Brick , MicroHarvest

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 10074212, 4210036, 4210037, 5583053

How can we help you now?
=> I am in space, dying of radiation, cold and unable to get out because my ships are gone. So returning my ships would be great. According Structure Commander they still exist, but are in system “PQAGK 14043 I”.

I warped you to the first one. As far as it shows they are still there. But I can’t check ingame right now. If they are still gone please let us know.

Didn’t work. I am warped, but I am now in orbit of Mayudra, registry doesn’t register my ships, HWS connect does, and they are supposed to be in orbit too, but not only I can’t see them, when I die I don’t have option to spawn in the CV.

Hey,

yeah they were all deleted. The system just did not recognize it yet :frowning:
I restored them close to you, but I had to take an older backup since the files seem to be corrupted

CV seems OK except one critical quest item and somehow being recolored.
Critical item being “Progenitor Key I” that I got at Zeretal from “Object 1”.
SVs are OK. HV is missing but that’s not important, it is small and cheap anyway and I can make another any time I want.
Any chance I that the Progenitor Key I being restored? Or can I get it another way? I don’t know if I can just go and pick another one.
Edit: HV found, my mistake.

@RexXxuS has to say something about that key.
Sadly the backup was so old, but maybe we can restore it

OK lets wait for RexXxuS on key, I may try to get another copy I hope. All in all I think otherwise all is well now.

OK, I returned and I was able to get progenitor key I again, so last problem solved. Ending the thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.